【 Warm Affection 】

❝ I'm sure she will come back

I'm sure she will come back.

────────────────────

ㅤSpending time with her family isn't so weird now after years of being with them. She had struggled with how to act around them previously but now it was like they truly were her parents. “So how was the festival (Y/n)?” Her mother ask once she saw (Y/n) coming inside the house.

ㅤ(Y/n) took her shoes off. “It was fun.” She smiles recalling the pretty fireworks.

ㅤ“IS OUR DAUGHTER BACK!?” Her father yell out from the kitchen making her mother irritated. “LOWER YOUR VOICE! AND YES SHE IS! SEE SHE DIDN'T GET KIDNAPPED!”

ㅤ“YOU CAN'T TELL WHAT WOULD HAPPEN!”

ㅤ“I TOLD HER TO KICK THEM IN THE BALLS SO SHE WILL BE FINE.”

ㅤHer father came running out. “What if our daughter kick her friend there!? What did you teach her woman!?” Her mother rolls her eyes. “She wouldn't. You're overreacting.”

ㅤ(Y/n) sweat drops at their interaction. She swore she heard something fall when her father came out to the living room. Her parents were quite an eccentric bunch contrary to her monotone one. Especially her mother, apparently she had a grandfather who was in the mafia, and that was where she got her carefree attitude from.

ㅤWho teaches seven years old to shoot a gun anyway? Well, if it was in this world. Her father looked like someone choke a cat in front of him when he found out. They may think it's normal, but as someone who prides himself on being normal, he struggles so hard to convince them to stop.

ㅤHer father sighed before turning to his daughter. “So how was it with um... Chifuyu is it?”

ㅤ“You two didn't do anything right?” Her father groans. “She's nine.”

ㅤ“You can't tell what happens. Didn't you say that earlier?” She retorted.

ㅤIgnoring her parents bantering, (Y/n) answers and shows them two plush she had gotten. To which her mother squealed. “Awe! Did the boy win that for you?” Her mother glared when (Y/n) shook her head. “Get a better man. My daughter deserves one who can win at games.”

ㅤHer father already looks done with the conversation.

────────────────────

ㅤDespite Kazutora's insistence that the two of them should become friends. Him and (Y/n) doesn't meet up as much as he would like to. Their meeting place was the shrine where he had first seen her, and they rarely ever tell one another when they were coming also.