〖 Drop of Fear 〗

〘 Chifuyu's (Y/n) observation log 〙

Chifuyu's (Y/n) observation log

Recommended to skip if you don't care about extra fluff content with Chifuyu and (Y/n).

If skip you might want to read "what ifs" for hints and clues at the end of the extra.

────────────────────

ㅤLong long ago, there were two childhood friends. Chifuyu and (Y/n), ever since the fateful meeting under the full moon the girl's song lures the previously crying boy over to the playground, they have been almost inseparable and do everything with one another.

ㅤAt first, (Y/n)'s stoicism greatly bothers him. Although as time passes by he comes to love her rather odd behavior compare to other kids their age. It crack him up all the time when she was dumbfounded by common sayings and things that should be common sense. It's unfortunate she rarely ever spoke to him though, her voice always soothes him even if her singing were a little flimsy it was full of nostalgia, reminding him of their first encounter.

ㅤ"And then you throw it back to me!" Chifuyu is currently teaching his friend how to play ball. He finds her enduring when she cutely quirks her head to the side from confusion. She gently throws it in his direction making the ball making it only as far to his feet as it rolls over.

ㅤHe picks up the ball and lifts it up. "Yeah like that! But put more power in it 'kay?" He throws the rubber ball back to her with more force causing her to stumble a little bit and fell down.

ㅤ"Wahhh!? Sorry about that!" He rushes over to his fallen friend. Her face shows no sign of pain, rather she still looks as neutral as ever. He noted that (Y/n) despite looking very capable, she always clumsy when it comes to playing with him.

ㅤShe brushed off the dirt off her skirt and picked the ball up. Chifuyu was startled when she shove the ball into his chest. "E-Eh?" He was sweating bullets. He thought she was angry because he made her fall and his eyes started to water without realizing it. "I-I'm s-sorry!"

ㅤ(Y/n) was taken aback by his sudden cries and stiffened up. She never dealt with crying children before and being the cause of it. It was even harder to come up with a solution.

ㅤ"I... I'm sorry?" It came out more of a question than an apology. She didn't know what she did wrong either. (Y/n) thought to play ball is to get the ball in the opposing player's hand so that is what she did. Not knowing shoving the ball into someone is more of an act displaying anger or annoyance to others.

ㅤThat's when he noted for sure that (Y/n) doesn't understand common sense despite them being eight already.

────────────────────

ㅤ"Woah, dude. Check that chick out." His friend nudges him to look over to... a rather familiar girl standing firmly in front of the gate.

ㅤHe had to do a double take. "(Y-Y/n)!?"