Announcement

Yo, what's going on guys. It's been a long while since I've been on here. Like a very long while. Life has been moving and I've been going about doing things. It's been a lot that's been happening and I've came to the realization that I don't know if I can finish this anymore.

  Unfortunately, work has taken my full time. Don't really have as much free time as I used to when I started this story or writing in general. Whenever I do have time, writing is the last thing that is on my mind. I can guarantee that if I decided to try finishing this story right now, then it will feel very rushed and hollow or I think it would. My heart isn't in it right now and I can't say it will be anytime soon.

  Honestly hate this because I do want to finish it. I've been saying that I would finish it, that I wouldn't leave it unfinished like other good stories out there. I'll tell you right now, I absolutely hate stories/great stories that are really good but never reach its conclusion, so yes it's bothering me that I'm officially joining that lol.

  For now, I'm officially discontinuing Ebony and Lavender and I don't want anyone to get false hope of my finishing it either. The Story of the Protector is also discontinued. I won't say this'll be the last you'll hear from me because I'm willing to keep Sonic Oneshots open just to free write certain characters whenever I get the groove.

  Thank you guys. Thank you guys so much. I honestly can't express how grateful I am to you guys for reading my crack story. I would never believe in the fact that my book would reach over six thousand readers on this app. Not even mentioning FanFiction.Net or Sonic Amino. You guys helped me through some times where I didn't feel motivated and rather shit. So to anybody who read this story and anybody reading this now, you're the real MVP to me. I mean that.

Much love to you all. Stay safe out there,
Peace.
~Steve J

P.S. : If anyone wants to adopt the Ebony abs Lavender or SotP, it is free to adopt. Don't bother asking me about doing so because I won't get mad if you do. You have my permission and if anyone reports you for anything or you get in trouble with a website, refer them to this.