Part 13

"Aghhhh!" A scream was made in the distance.

A blur just flew right into a pile of metal scraps. A cobalt hedgehog coughs a little as he stood up from the pile of scrap. Sonic looks up to see his metallic counterpart floating above him. Sonic makes a move and dash towards the other pile of scraps inside the room. Metal chases after him in quick speed. Sonic has an idea as he noticed that this is the place where all of Eggman's trash, or failed experiments go. Sonic picks up a few pieces of metal as he dashes around the area. The cobalt hedgehog turns around to see Metal Sonic trailing behind him. At the next turn, Sonic starts throwing all the pieces he picked up at the direction Metal Sonic is going to be. As soon as Metal turns the corner, he is met with a bunch of scrap at his faces. He was a bit disoriented, so Sonic took the initiative and boost into the robot.

WHAM!

Sonic crashed into Metal Sonic and threw themselves into another pile of scrap. Sonic runs off before Metal Sonic, as he plans to sneak attack Metal Sonic before he can do the finisher. Metal Sonic flies up away from the scrap and looks around for the cobalt hedgehog. Sonic was no where to be found in its eyesight. Frustrated, Metal Sonic began to shoot lasers at every scrap pile the blue blur could potentially be hiding in. Frying one pile after another, Metal Sonic flew around to search for the azure hero. Sonic lightly walks around so the Metal Sonic couldn't detect him moving around. Sonic continued moving until his foot hit something.

"Wha-, ahhh!" Sonic has face planted against the ground. He looks over to see that what he tripped over appears to be some type of projectile weapon. Sonic stares at it for a few seconds, then grins as an idea popped in his head.

Metal Sonic rushes toward where he heard Sonic's voice, but he wasn't within its sight. Metal Sonic clenched his fists in aggravation and continued searching for the cobalt hedgehog.

"Hey Metal!!" Sonic calls out in the background.

Metal Sonic looks around and finally sees Sonic standing in the distance away from itself. Without hesitation, Metal Sonic began to charge at the blue blur. Little did the robot know that he was in for a surprise. Sonic whips out the weapon he has, to Metal Sonic's surprise. Sonic pulls the triggers and a foamy substance shot from the gun and directly his Metal Sonic. Metal Sonic struggles against the substance as it stuck against him.

Sonic grins even more, "Seems like you're in a sticky situation."

Metal Sonic stops struggling immediately and snaps his head at Sonic.

"Get it? Because your stuck in that goo?" Sonic continues, looking for a reaction.

Metal Sonic was not amused. If anything, if he could make facial expressions then disappointment would be his face right now.

Sonic rolls his eyes, "Tough crowd I see. Anyway, I can't fight with you forever Metal, so I gotta finish this."

Sonic pulls the trigger and shot more at the azure robot. Metal Sonic was stuck to the ground so he couldn't escape. Sonic didn't stop shooting until Metal Sonic was completely covered in the sticky goo. Once Sonic was done, a huge white blob was made on the ground. Sonic looks at the gun in his hands and blew the smoke coming from the barrel of it.

"This could be really useful. Thanks Eggbutt!" Sonic exclaims as he examines the gun.

"Sonic, have you dealt with Metal Sonic yet!?"  Tails' voice sounded off from his wrist communicator.

Sonic lifts up his wrist to his mouth, "Yep, Metal Sonic is out of the picture. How are things going for you guys?"

"Things are going," Tails yelled. Explosions were popping off on Tails' end. "We could use your help here Sonic!"