Part 15

"Chaos Spear!" Shadow cries as he threw a powerful Chaos Spear at the Egg Dragoon.

  The Eggmen deflects the attack quickly and swung its drill at he ebony hedgehog. Shadow jumps over the drill and boosts forward towards them. The Egg Dragoon pulls back and whips out the machine gun on its right arm.

"How about this!?" Eggman Nega yells loudly.

It starting shooting bullets at Shadow with a high fire rate. Shadow, being a fast hedgehog, zips past the shots and jumps toward the Eggmen. He went to homing attack them and clashed against the mech, but he bounced off of it as if nothing happened. Shadow uncurls as he stares at the Egg Dragoon in confusion.

Eggman cackles at the ultimate lifeform, "You're gonna have to do better than that!"

The Eggmen retaliates by knocking Shadow away with the drill arm.

CRAASH!

Shadow crashed through the wall with a giant hole made through the impact.

"Hahahahaha! Is that all you've got!?" Eggman Nega spat.

"Not exactly!" A voice was heard from above.

Eclipse was hanging at the top of the roof above the Eggmen. He drops down, then proceeds to land on top of the Egg Dragoon. Eclipse charges up Chaos energy in his hands, then aims at the shoulder with the machine gun.

"Oh no, you don't!" Eggman yells loudly, as he pushes a few buttons within the capsule.

A bunch of turrets popped out of the armor with the Egg Dragoon, then aimed at the darkling.

"Oh, you have got to be kidding me," Eclipse mutters to himself.

The turrets fired at the darkling as he maneuvered around the body of the Egg Dragoon.

Eclipse jumps off of the body and throws a chaos attack at the should, "Take that!"

BOOM!

A small explosion was made at the right shoulder of the Egg Dragoon. Eclipse lands at the ground and looks up at the Eggmen. He grins in triumph, thinking that hitting the joints of the mech would help their situation, or so he thought.

"If that's the best you can do, then I am disappointed." Eggman Nega replies sarcastically.

Eclipse raises an eyebrow, "What?"

The smoke clears up and the should joint appears to be unscathed. Eclipse clenched his fists together in annoyance.

"Does this thing have a weakness?" Eclipse thought to himself out loud.

"Let me try!" A feminine voice sounded off in the distance.

Both Eclipse and the Eggmen turn towards Blaze who seems to be charging up her attack. A bright flame was brewing in her hands. The intense heat from the flame could be felt by Eclipse.

"Take this!" Blaze screams. "Haaaaaaah!"

A shower of intense flames began to engulf the area as they made their way towards the Egg Dragoon. The Egg Dragoon raises its arms to shield itself from the flames spreading in their direction. Eventually, the mech was covered in the flames. The flames were spreading all over the place in the mech's vicinity.

Eclipse teleports next to the lavender feline, then looks at her with a large frown, "You could have warned me ya know."

Blaze did not lose her focus as she continues to burn away at the Egg Dragoon. The flames' intense heat could be compared to lava that is within the volcano they're in. Suddenly, the drill moves upwards into the air through the flames.