Part 7

The sun shines brightly from outside as sunlight was flowing through the window of Shadow's room. Shadow woke up and yawns a little. He tried to move, but once again there was something heavy on the right side of his body. He looks over to see a sleeping Blaze snuggling on his neck peacefully. A small smile formed on Shadow's lips as he gawks at his newly girlfriend. He carefully moves away from her without waking her up. Once he was free, he walked out of his room towards the kitchen to get some orange juice.

  "Good morning, hun," Rouge was in the kitchen brewing some coffee to get some energy. "How did you sleep?"

  "I slept pretty well," Shadow replied while taking the orange juice out of the fridge. "How was your beauty sleep?"

  Rouge looked at Shadow teasingly, "Would have been better with a bed, but I'm not complaining."

  Shadow chuckled a little as he poured his oj into a glass. Eclipse walked in yawning loudly and stretching, "Good morning everyone."

  "Good morning Clipsy," Rouge said while smiling.

  Eclipse looked at Rouge in confusion, "Clipsy?"

  Rouge chuckled, "My nickname for you, silly." Shadow chuckled at Eclipse's dumbfounded look on his face.

  Then, there was a loud yawn coming from the living room.

  Silver rose from his slumber and looked over to the trio in the kitchen, "Morning."

  Shadow took another sip of his oj while Eclipse walked over to the Black Arms. Rouge decided to sit at the dining room table. Shadow thought for a moment as he continued taking sips from his oj. An idea popped into his head.

  Shadow cleared his throat, "Hey everyone, I feel like a huge thanks is in order." Rouge, Silver, and Eclipse looked over to Shadow.

  "Thanks for what?" Silver asked.

  "All of you helped me a lot last night with Blaze. It means so much to me that you guys done that for me."

  "Aww Shadow, you don't have to thank us," Rouge replied. "We did it because we care for you and Blaze. There's no need to thank us."

  "But-," Shadow began.

  "It's fine brother," Eclipse cut Shadow off. "You've helped us more than we all could count. Well, I guess I'm in that as well considering you've looked out for me, so don't thank us."

  Silver chimed in, "We are just happy to help two good friends of ours."

  They all looked at Shadow with a warming smile as Shadow was taken aback from their words. Shadow closed his eyelids and smiled, 'I really do not deserve you guys.' Shadow thought.

  "So Shadow, anything planned for today?" Rouge asked.

  Shadow shrugged, "Not really, I mean what can we do on a Sunday?"

  "Good question." Silver said. The room was filled with silence for a few minutes. "How about watching a movie at a movie theater?" Silver suggested.

  "That's a great idea Silver," Rouge agreed. "We could go see a movie together."

  Shadow sighed, "I'm not rich just to make that clear."

  Rouge gave Shadow the puppy eyes, "Please Shadow. You only need to bring twenty dollars."

  Shadow looked at Rouge in annoyance, "I have to pay for Eclipse and Blaze. That's eighty dollars right there for a damn movie. Wait, I didn't mention Infinite either, did I? Make that one hundred dollars."