Part 2

Yo, it's ya boi....lol sorry for that cringe part, but here's the second part of the story. I still have a lot of room for improvement when it comes to storytelling, so I'm grateful that anyone has read this. Thank you!! Disclaimer: all characters belong to Sega and the art are credited to their artists.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They walked into the house both Shadow and Eclipse shares. Blaze took the appearance of their home. It's not as dark or gloomy as she expected, but it's a nice and comfortable.

  "Make yourself at home, princess," said Shadow as he walked into his living room.

"This place is very nice and cozy," Blaze said as she continues to look around. "I think I'll be just fine here."

  Eclipse sat down on the couch and turns on the TV. He turned to Boomerang because he enjoys old cartoons a lot. What was on at the moment was Tom & Jerry. He enjoyed watching Tom and Jerry bicker over anything continuously. It also gives him ideas on how to mess with Shadow once in awhile.

Shadow shifts his gaze to Blaze, "Want anything? Any refreshments?"

  Blaze looks over to Shadow and shook her head in response, "Thank you for the offer though."

"Well, allow me to show you to your room since you're staying with us." Shadow motions Blaze to the hallway. Blaze followed Shadow into the room she will be sleeping in.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to mention," Shadow spoke up once again. "There's someone else that's staying with us since the commander at my job ordered me to take care of him. His name is Infinite."

  Blaze looks at Shadow in confusion. "I never heard of him before."

  "That's because he just came around. He was a villain at one point, but due to certain circumstances G.U.N. recruited just so that he doesn't do anything again. Since I defeated him before, I'm supervising him. And you'll be sleeping in his room until he gets back." Shadow affirms.

Blaze looked thoughtfully at him. Trying to process this information about this new character.

  Shadow broke her thought process, "Don't worry about him though. G.U.N. has Infinite on a trip, so he won't be around for a few days."

"Will I ever get to meet Infinite?" Blaze asked.

  "Yes, eventually," Shadow answered as he starts walking towards the door. "Well, you look drained, so I'll let you rest. Good night, princess."

  As he began to close the door Blaze calls out to him, "Shadow wait."

  Shadow moves the door over and looks at her with a blank expression. "I told you before to stop calling me princess," Blaze said.

  A smirk forms across Shadow lips. "Very well....your highness." And with that, Shadow left before Blaze could retort.

'What am I gonna do with that hedgehog?' Blaze thought as she chuckles to herself. Eventually Blaze took off her clothes and went to sleep.

Meanwhile, Shadow walks down the hallway towards the living room to see his brother enjoying his cartoons. "I'm going to bed," Shadow stated as he walked towards his room.

  "Alright. What's the plan for tomorrow? Are we helping her find the last emerald," Eclipse asked as he turns to brother.

"Well, I'm not sure," Shadow said. "Depends on what Blaze wants to do. We still have to go to work tomorrow too, but I'm sure we can figure something out. For the time being, I'm too tired to plan ahead. Good night."