Part 4

1st Person POV:

The air was very sour and humid. It was hard to breathe in this.....what is this place? A black void? There was no sign of light anywhere. Darkness covered all in its vicinity. It seemed impossible to escape and it was suffocating. I tried to make a sound, but nothing came out of my mouth! I'm on the verge on panicking!

'Swissssshhhhhhh!'

Suddenly, a strange force rugs around my body, then it pulls me through the black void. I close my eyes accepting my fate expecting the worse to happen, as I was being pulled around like a rag doll. Then, all of a sudden it stopped. There are stars covering the black void. Am I in....space? I grew even more confused as I look around, trying to figure what's going on.

Then, a sudden 'thing' materializes in front of my face. It grew rather large. I stared at it as the details of the object finally forms around the outer surface. I finally realized what was in front of me. Ark? So I really am in space....but why? I continued studying the place searching for something. I noticed something moving around at the windows. I looked closer as I also realized it was two people being chased by a few......gun soldiers?

'Swoooooosh.'

I thought I was still looking at the Ark from afar, but now I'm running all of a sudden.

  "Huff, huff, huff, huff."

I hear heavy breathing behind me as I was running. I didn't realize I was holding someone's hand behind me. I turn around to see who it was. My eyes grew wide.

'm-Maria!?'

  Her baby blue eyes looked at me as I looked back at her. Her eyes were filled with fear and desperation. I know that look all to well.

'Swiiiiiiiish.'

Now I'm in a capsule. I punch the glass as I tried to get out. I struggled more and more as I punch and kicked against the glass. Nothing was working. The amount of punching and kicking appeared to have done nothing.

  "Maria!?" I call out to her. Shocked that I found my voice finally.

  I look to see her smiling weakly at me as she had her hands on the lever. She was moving her mouth, but I couldn't hear her. I tried to muster up my Chaos energy, but I couldn't tap into it. I looked down at myself and realized I was a lot smaller than I usually am. As if time had reversed my body.

'Bang!!'

I look back up. Horrified, despair, anguish.... too many words that describes what I'm feeling right now. Tears rolled down my face as I seen blood pouring out of the wound of my dearest friend. It....... it hurts.... Why am I seeing this? Before I crumbled apart, Maria looks at me with a look that's been engraved into my mind for decades.

"Shadow... I beg you... please, do it for me... for a better future..." as she got up with whatever power she could muster and yanked the lever down.

"MARIA!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person POV:

Blaze was the first to wake from slumber. Bags were under her eyes as she looked around. She walksaround aimlessly as she walked into the kitchen.

  She looks at the clock to see the time, "5:40 AM?" Blaze groans, then she walks to the fridge.

  She grabs the orange juice and pour some in a glass. As she walks around taking sips from her drink, then turns her gaze towards the Black Arms sleeping in their corner.