String 1

No ones P.o.v.

Current Age: 10

In a village just on the Outskirts of the Empire, a Young Boy and his parents prepared for another Day. The Father, a doctor in the Village prepared to leave to go to his Clinic. The Mother, a loving housewive would keep an eye on the house. The boy,
Y/n, would prepare for a day of learning in the newly build school building.

As he was about to leave with his father however, the sound of a dozen hoofs entering the village was heard.
Most Villager left their home immediately to see what it was all about. Safe for the boys parents. It's never a good thing when the empires soldiers march trough your Village.

Father: "My Boy, I want you to get to safety..."

The Father whispered with fear in his voice as he lifted the living rooms carpet to reveal a trapdoor. Opening it, it lead to the homes basement.

Father: "Go down there, and oy come out after you hear the hoofs sounds become silent once more."

Y/n: "But Father-"

Mother: "Listen to your father Y/n...it's for your own safety."

With a worried look on his face, the boy climbed down the Ladder,and the father shut the door as well as rolled the carpet back over it.

With the boy below, the parents left their home to see a lot of soldiers lead by a woman with light blue hair. The Empires strongest soldier according to her Titel. Esdeath.

Father: "What brings you to our Village miss Esdeath?"

Esdeath: "We've received Intel that this Village is apparently a hiding place for Assassins and Rebels. We are here to bring them with us."

Perplexed, the father and the other villagers looked at each other and whispered.

Father: "I assure you, there a no enemies of the Empire hiding here in. Our Village Ma'am."

Esdeath: "We know there can't be any if the village is no more."

Shocked, the father took a step back as the general drew her blade and ordered her men to slaughter every Villager in sight and in their houses.

Panic set in, and everyone began to run while the boy in the basement held hisdl ears shut to try and drown out the screams of the people he knew, the only companion he had was a little spider who build a web in the corner of the basement ceiling....

-------------------------------------

Hours later, when the Hoofs noises started to fade in the distance, the boy crawled out of the basement only to see the door busted down.
He walked outside and immediately had to vomit at the sight before him.

Bodies piled up all around, mangled and sliced up, the ground stained in red with their blood. And his father and mother among the Corpses.
He fell to his knees and started to sob, what should have been a normal day turned into a nightmare because of vague Intel.

He grid his teeth and got to his feet, grabbing his father's hunting knife  and his mother's favorite pot, he simply ran into the woods outside of the Village yo escape the sight, smell and potential threath of being found. In his mind he was raging.

Y/n: "Father...Mother....Everyone I knew.... slaughtered...I will take revenge, if it's the last thing I do! I swear I will avenge you all!"

He cursed everything about the empire and everyone in it as he ran deep into the forest. Eventually setting up a makeshift camp.

Some leafes as a roof, a small pit in front of it for fire with the pot on top of it to boil and clean water to drink.
With the knife he set up small traps like his father showed him to maybe catch some food and try living in the depth of the forest.
Even training himself against smaller danger beasts and animals lifing within to become stronger....