String 17

After the bright light had settled down around the two and they had a chance to look around, y/n noticed that they were on a deserted island far from the emperial capital.

Y/n: "Well .... I wasn't planning on a vacation just yet...and I doubt this is an illusion either..."

Esdeath: "Rumor has it there's been a Teigu created with the help of a lost nations art that can manipulate space itself...let's take a look around."

Putting her hand on the ground, esdeath created a massive pillar of ice in an instant, raising the two high above the island.

Y/n: "There's literally nothing but water, you can't see shit."

Esdeath: "But isn't this a gorgeous view? If it was Tasumi instead of you here it would feel like a date..."

Y/n: "Ugh, your obsession with Tasumi is getting on my nerves."

Esdeath: "Would you rather I fawn over you?"

At that question, y/n started laughing like a maniac before looking at esdeath, his mask bug as expressionless as ever.

Y/n: "Why would I want the murderer of my family and destroyer of my village to fawn over me? Id rather be dead."

Before esdeath could respond, a large rumbling in the water caught both of their attention.
A massive danger beast emerged from it with a 1 on its chest.

Y/n: "Looks like stylish after he transformed."

Esdeath: "Well he is a big fella. He'll get what he deserves!"

From the kage ice pillar and around esdeath, hundreds of Ice spikes were created and launched at the creature at incredible speeds, immobilizing it and penetrating trough every limb. Seemingly however, one of the spikes was poorly aimed and grazed y/n face, knocking of the bug.

Y/n: "Hey! Watch where you aim those lady!"

Esdeath looked down due to the sudden change in his voice to see his actual face.

Esdeath: "Why would you hide your face? You look better without that mask."

Y/n: "Thanks for the compliment, but I prefer to keep my face hidden from my enemies. Also that attack was sloppy, see that thing on his forehead?"

Esdeath: "Yes, most likely it's weak spot. Sadly I barely missed it. But I won't this time."

Getting up, as esdeath was about to fire a massive ice lance from the pillar they stood on, y/n formed a spear from his threats and coated the tip in his fast acting poison to be safe. Accounting for the wind and distance, Y/n hurled the lance at the forehead of the creature, perfectly impaling the weak spots chest, making the creature fall limp to the ground.

Y/n: "That, is what you call prescious."

Esdeath: "Great shot, I must admit, remarkable even."

Suddey the pillar below the two started shaking. As they looked down, another large creature was trying to knock down the pillar as it ram itself into it.

Y/n: "How troublesome..."

Flicking his wrists, he shot a large amount of threads down at the beast, lacking onto it's joints and wrapping around them multiple times.

Y/n: "Now for the fun part!"

Esdeath: "What are you-"

Before she could finish her question y/n ran at the opposite end of the pillar from where the creature was and jumped down while using a few threads to pull himself to the floor to counter the beasts weight.
As he was getting closer to the floor, the threads that were wrapped around the danger beasts limbs started tightening, cutting trough the flesh of arms and legs and eventually the bones, leaving behind only a living torso.