String 13

As Night Raid celebrated in the evening for the return of y/n from the claws of esdeath and her Jaegers, the group might be going a bit overboard with the alcohol.

Lubbock and Tatsumi were already out cold on couch and floor, while Leone was all over y/n on the other couch, who only drank a few glasses.

Leone: "C-come oooooon~ y*hick*y-n...
Whyy are you playing haaaard to get all the tiiiiime ~*hick*."

Currently, she was right pushing him into the couch, strating him while pressing her assets right under his nose. Earning a blush from her direct advances, even while intoxicated.

Y/n: "L-leone, you're drunk, a-and I'd rather not take advantage while you're...Uhm...like this."

Leone: "*hick* what dooyou meaaah like thissss - do you don't think I'm*hick* pretty? I though you liked meeeee~"

Y/n: "I- well ...I know only basic flirting, but I have no experience when it comes to women given my life in the forest... especially not when ones coming onto me so....direct. and-"

Before he continued, he heard a light snoring. He looked down onto the lioness, and saw she had fallen asleep on top of him. He sighed in relief and smiled to himself seeing her sleeping.

Y/n: "But you do look adorable when you sleep..."

He wrapped his arms around her and closed his eyes as well, slowly falling asleep.

In the middle of the night, Lubbock and y/n both woke up as their webs had been disturbed. In other news, Leone was gone already, however what surprised y/n the most, was the amount of disturbances in his web.

Y/n: "What the- that's like an entire army...who- stylish... Lubbock, find the rest, we gotta defend this base!"

Without questioning the order, Lubbock started running and looking trough every room while y/n did the same, though finding no one quickly.

Y/n: "Must be on the move already. I-"

He was cut off when the ceiling caved in, and a large muscular guy wearing....a bra and mask fell down.

Soldier: "Eliminate..."

Y/n: "You better tell me where the others and Leone are before I turn you into mincemeat."

However, the soldier didn't answer and simply rushed y/n who turned his back to keep searching, eventually, the soldier stopped dead in his tracks.

Y/n: "So predictable..."

Behind the soldier, a web covering the entire hallway was dripping in blood in repeating diamond shapes before the cuts on the soldier showed Themselves as he fell to pieces.

Running trough the HQ, after passing a hallway, he saw Akame battle some hot with blades on his arms and Lubbock two large muscular guys. Deciding to end it quickly, he send out 3 of his experimental spiders to deal with those intruders. Having them bite their necks, and injecting the experimental murasame poison, quickly killing them, leaving the two surprised.

Lubbock: "What the- how did-"

Akame: "Look, those are y/n spiders, let's go, we gotta find the others."

Lubbock: "Right."

After hearing a loud explosion, y/n looked out the window to see Tasumi in the incursio armor fighting a large group of these soldiers. Gridding his teeth, he jumped out the window and landed on the back of one of the soldiers before giving himself his web claws and ripping their throat out and jumping next to Tatsumi.

Y/n: "Sorry im late!"

Tatsumi: "Perfect timing y/n, where are the others?"

Y/n: "Lubbock and Akame should join us soon, though I haven't seen Leone or mine yet."

???: "hey you there in the tin can!"

The two assassin's turned to see a gut easily over 6,5f with metallic hands beside them.

???: "Nice of you to show yourself. Seems you're the fella I'm supposed to kill."

As they looked closer to him, anger filled the two.

Y/n: "Those scissors...."

???: "Oh these? The shears of creation extase, just picked these up."

Tatsumi: "Give those back! They don't belong to you!"

Immediately, Tatsumi drew his sword to fight the gut with Sheeles weapon, while y/n turned to the army of soldiers as two sickles formed in his hands and their blades dripped in a green liquid.

Y/n: "Guess it's time to give the insects of the forest a all you can eat buffet!"

With that, he ran into the horde of soldiers,cutting them a down one by one.

During his fight, a large energy blase shot into the air behind him. Once he turned back, he saw mine with pumpkin picking up extase. He smiled knowing how much getting it back ment to her.

With the last foot soldiers taken care of, mine, Tatsumi and y/n looked to the sky to see a giant air manta fly overhead. Mine said that najenda and two others were flying on its back.

Behind the three, as one of the soldiers was about to cut mine, Leone came in to kick him square in the jaw.

Leone: "You really caught me off guard didn't you! I was passed out and hung over and YOU throw a knife at me?! That is grounds for seriously ass whopping my friend!"

The three others just stared at her as she walked up to him, while one sighed in relief.
She grabbed him by the throat and lifted him into the air, chocking the life out of him. He smirked however and attacked with a blade in his boot which- to his surprise - was caught by Leones teeth. With that, she rammed him onto the ground full force, killing him accidentally.

After she said she was okay, the all 6 grouped up and we're quickly surrounded by more foot soldiers.

Y/n: "This is getting annoying..."

Leone: "I'm not picking up anyone else's scent."

Tatsumi: "We're all together, let's knock these guys out!"

Akame: "Right!"

However, as they were about to attack, everyone but Tatsumi fell to their knees.

Tatsumi: "Hey! What's wrong you guys!"

Mine: "I ...c-cant move m-my body."

Y/n: "Seems like an odourless paralysis poison...unlucky for them...they are messing with an expert on poison and venom."

5 small spiders crawled up from the floor,one to each of the ones on the ground and bit them into the neck. In about a minute, the group was back to moving like nothing ever happened, making stylish on the cliff curse.

Y/n: "Nothing goes over a good antidote for every paralyzing venom or poison known to man."

Mine: "I hate to admit it, but those insects sure come in handy."

Y/n: "Yes, especially knowing the enemy's position. Up on the far cliff over there are stylish and some of his soldiers."

As the group was about to cut down the remaining foot soldiers, a large blue haired man with a staff dropped down in the middle of them, and quickly started to cut down every one of them.

Y/n: "Hah! Guess that's a new recrute najenda brought in. Let's clean up here, I wanna go back to sleep."

_______________________________________________

A/n

And we're done for now! Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Leave me your feedback as a comment if you wish!

Also, I'm currently on a fucking Overlord trip, like holy shit ...

Welp,

AUF WIEDERSEHEN!!!