String 2

No ones p.o.v.

Night Raid Hideout

After his first day there and buring his friends, Tatsumi, Leone, Akame and their Boss Najenda sat at the table eating while Bulat, Mine, Sheele and Lubbock were out on a mission.

As Najenda finished her plate, she looked outside the window and saw that it was slowly turning to dusk. With that in mind, she looked at the other three and got up.

Tatsumi was pumpt to be semd on his first mission, despite not knowing the details yet.

Najenda: "Akame, Leone, Tatsumi, I have a special mission for the three of you."

Leone: "Special? What kind of special?"

Najenda: "Recruitment. Someone who caught the eyes of both the empire and the rebellion."

Akame: "Who is it?"

Najenda: "The Name is still unknown, but Im sure you heard the Rumors about the so called 'Weaver'."

Everyone's face turned serious for a moment and even tatsumi was surprised.

Tatsumi: "I heard that name before. The guys I saved as they were heading the the Empire told me about him. Said they needed to take a longer route because the path right trough the forest next to the empire has been declared off limits because of that Weaver Guy."

Leone: "With good reason. Apparently whoever enters te forest doesn't make out out alive. Especially emperial soldiers it seems."

Najenda: "Exactly. Especially because of that reason, the rebellion would like to try and recruit this person to it's cause. If they hate the empire as much as we do."

Tasumi: "Do we know if they have any special abilities?"

Leone: "Yea, everyone knows that since their appearance a while ago the spiders in this forest became out of control. From the sky the forest looks like a giant web. So I'm guessing its-"

Najenda: "The Extract of the Web, yes. So if you enter their territory, be very careful. They will know the moment you step into the forest you are there. Be mindful where you step as well. According to Intel, the forest is litters with Web traps."

L/A/T: "Understood!"

With that, the group set out in the direction of the forest.

-------------------------------------

Forest outside the Empire

After a bit of a walk, the group of three quickly arrived at the Off limit Forest where the Weaver is supposed to reside. Looking ahead, it was quite obvious that the spider population withing is very active. Webs all around the branches and a thin webbing on the floor.

Tatsumi: "This place gives me the creeps..."

Leone: "I'm not surprised, it's called the lost Forest as well...so far everyone who enters was lost in there..."

Tasumi: "And we have to find the one who made it like this?"

The two girls nodded and tastumi sight as the trio stepped foot into the webbed Forrest.

The moment they entered, the places master knew of it. Deep withing a cave, far off in a riverbed, the cross-legged sitting boy took notice of the pairs of feet entering the perimeter.

Y/n: "What flys have entered my web today?"

Using his communication with the spiders all around, he has a clear image of the three.

Y/n: "No Empire Flys... Assassin Flys....one  blond, a brawler from the looks of things...a raven hair, a katana on her side....ahhh, these must be girls from Night Raid. The boy? As average as they come it seems ..a new recrute maybe?.... Let's have some fun shall we?"