String 6

Running trough the night, most of the Group was making a straight run towards the mansion Iokal was living his corrupt life in. Meanwhile Mine and Tatsumi were hanging out way of in the distance where Mine's pumpkin shines most. While there, Mine gives Tatsumi a small crash course on Teigus, that they are ancient weapons no one can craft and are usually found.

Tatsumi: "Does that mean Y/n also has one?"

Mine: "Yup, according to the body, it's the Extract of the Web. A Teigu you injest, and if you're compatible you gain the abilities of a spider, and multiple other abilities...I doubt the guy has shown us all his tricks yet."

Soon enough, mine took a deep breath as she stared at the entrance to see a large group of people leave the temple with Iokal at their center. Determined, Mine took the shot and surprised Tatsumi that she perfectly hit only him.

Not soon after he fell, his 5 guards spread out trough the forest to find the one responsible. Simultaneously, one of the many spiders under y/n command confirmed the target was dead.

Y/n: "Confirmation, The Target has been eliminated. Mine is a good shot I must admit. However ..."

Noticing only 4 guards with the group of assassin's, y/n decided to make his way to the top of the mountain where tatsumi and mine were set up.
Climbing up the side of the wall, he made quick work of getting up and follow their trail to the escape route.

Shortly after getting to the rendezvous point under the cherry blossom tree, he heard another shot of mines pumpkin.
Looking trough the leafs, he saw the 5th guard laying on the floor with a hole in his chest and Tatsumi Bikering with mine.

Y/n: "huh, guess I was worried for no reason."

Leone: "And there was no reason to rush back either it seems..."

Turning around, y/n saw the rest of the assassin's catch up to him and watch the two.

With a subtle smile, everyone regrouped and made their way back to the hideout as midnight set in. That was till one of the members suddenly vanished on their way.

Mine: "Hey, where's that spider freak?"

Looking around the group couldn't see him anywhere until a spider hung in front of mines face, making her scream. It was one of the ones he uses to communicate with.

Spider: "The "Freak" is doing something I used to do every month, just because I joined you guys doesn't mean I stop. "

That was all the spider had to say before it bit mine in the nose, getting a yelp out of her, And a chuckle out of the rest. 

Leone: "I...have a feeling I know where he is."

-------------------------------------

Burned down Village

At the back of a destroyed and burned village, y/n knelt on a field next to a few larger stones, a sad smile on his usual uncaring face.

Y/n: "Well, I'm part of an assassin's group now...I wasn't planning on it, but if it helps to rid this empire of the corruption that spreads trough it,and to bring the people to justice that took you from me, I'll stay with them...it's....weird being under so many people after 10 years, but, it's also nice...I promise to avenge you, you're killers will not go unpunished ..."

He got back up and wiped away a few years that were about to roll down his face.

Y/n: "I have eyes and ears everywhere....why did you follow me? To see me at my lowest?"

Leone: "No, I didn't. I followed you because you can use some company, especially in times like this right? You were alone in the woods with your spiders for 10 years."