String 8

Night Raid Hideout

Currently, everyone was gathered in the meeting halls, to witness if Tatsumis is compatible with the Teigu Zanku used, Spectator. He pressed it against his forehead where it stayed by itself.

Najenda: "It wasn't in my book anywhere, so we don't have much information on it."

Akame: "Zanku was reading the thoughts of others, try reading mine."

He nodded and turned to her before closing his eyes.

Tatsumis: "You're thinking....'i can't wait to eat meat tonight!'"

Akame: "That's amazing!

Y/n: "He hadn't activated it yet Akame, and everyone knows you think of meat a lot."

Mine: "Well I sure don't want him to read my mind. It's supposed to have 5 sights, so quit stalling and try one out."

Tatsumis: "jeez, take a chill pill..."

He sat down in the middle of everyone and focused for a moment, eventually the Eye opened and he looked around right after. Before panicking and blushing.

Mine: "And, what do you see?"

Y/n: "Given the look on his face he's used the X-ray..."

After a brief moment however, he held his head in pain, signaling the Teigu is rejecting him. Akame quickly too it off of his head.

Tatsumis: "Damn, my head really hurts..."

Najenda: "It's not a match. Your affinity is a little off. Let's send it off to headquarters, maybe it'll be an asset if we know a little more."

Akame explained that, if they come across a Teigu user during battle, the higher ups prefer them to be stolen or destroyed after the user is taken out.

Najenda gave him a book with all known Teigu he is supposed to memorize if possible.

Tatsumis: "So which one is the most powerful?"

Najenda: "It heavily depends on the user. That said, if I had to make a choice, one can manipulate Ice, it's owner is quite strong... fortunately for us, she's not in the capital right now, she's currently subduing the people in the north."

Tatsumis: "Why the people of the north?"

Najenda: " the Prince of the North is known by the name Numa Seika, he's a legendary hero who fights with a spear and has never lost. Not only is he a master strategist, but his people trust him very dearly, which makes him a threat to the Empire. He took over the Northern Castle and made it a base for his tremendous Army. Since then, his forces began to more and more invade the Empire, which in response created a special force to deal with him...

Lubbock intervened, saying that even for her, it should take a year to stop the army of the Northern tribe. However at this point, y/n decided to but in.

Y/n: "Yeah, about that..."

All eyes quickly turned to the Boy resting in a web on the ceiling."

Y/n: "According to my Web, she's ahead of her schedule, and will probably return earlier than anticipated...I don't know how early though."

Najenda: "Already? That might be a problem going forward..."

Tatsumis chuckled and wanted to go out and collect as many of the Teigu as possible, more to his motive however, to find one to bring the dead back from the grave."

Bulat: "Oh honey....not even a Teigu can bring people back from the dead Tatsumis, we get one shot and that's it."

Tatsumis: "No! We just have to find it!"

Coming down from the Ceiling, Y/n landed in front of Tatsumi.

Y/n: "By that logic, wouldn't the first emperor still be around if one like that were to exist? He probably knew it was impossible, which is why he created these weapons in the first place. As his legacy. You need to let go, it's difficult, but it's for the better. Otherwise it'll get you six feet under."

He clenched his fist before everyone was dismissed for the night.

In his Room, y/n looked out the window to see Tasumi sitting by the graves he made for his friends, graves he made for his family and village. he watched as Sheele approached him, after a bit of standing near, he sat behind him and took him into her arms before looking into the distance. The Boy smiled as he watched the two.

Y/n: "Guess older women really do like the guy, heh..."

With that, he went to bed, and quickly fell asleep.

Once he opened his eyes the next morning, all he could se was darkness. That is till he looked up to see a certain blonds face.

Leone: "You could have slept a while longer, you looked adorable."

Y/n: "How did you get past my webs..."

Leone: "I have my ways tiger~"

Y/n: "guess I gotta increase security at night...Leone, I get your flirty, but this is definitely not flirting, what are you doing here?"

Leone: "Can't I spend time with my favorite spider boy at night?"

Y/n: "you could ask, but ... nevermind, what is on today's agenda?"

Leone: "You, I and Tatsumi will head into town."

Y/n: "I see, you want a date, but you pull in Tatsumi so it doesn't look like a Date."

This time it was Leones turn to blush for once, but she quickly laughed it off.

Leone: "That's not it, come on what are you talking about."

With a grin from the lioness, the two got up and headed down stairs for breakfast.

Tatsumi: "Using the stairs for once Y/n?"

Y/n: "Heh, how was the pillow? Didn't know we had purple covers~"

He teased and Tatsumi lowered his head. With a chuckle, the two sat down and ate with the rest.

-------------------------------------

Emperial Capital

As the evening slowly started to set in, The trio made its way trough one of the menu districts in the Emperial capital. Everyone who saw the three greeted Leone, when Tatsumi asked why she was so popular, she revealed that that was the streets she grew up in, and apparently she was famous for her back massage.

Y/n: "huh, might need one of them at some point...haven't really cracked my joints in years ..."

Leone: "That can be arranged Y/n."

As they continued their way, the three ran into an angry mob who was after Leone, apparently owing them all a good bit of money.

The three quickly booked it in the opposite direction, and after taking a few turns came back out onto the street. However, the three were now only two.

Y/n: "Uhm Leone?"

Leone: "Yes Tiger?"

Y/n: "Don't call me that, I don't call you kitten either... Did we lose Tatsumi?"

With a very faint blush, Leone shook her head and looked around herself.

Leone: "OH Crap! That wasn't the plan! I mean.....No it wasn't planned!"

Y/n: "Ehh? So you were out for a date..."

Leone: "I wasn't! It's really not intentional!!"

With q sigh from the Weaver, the two started looking for the boy

_______________________________________________

A/n

I wanted to have this chapter out by Friday last week, but after getting. A k into work, I often fell asleep out of nowhere, but here it is! Hope you enjoyed!

AUF WIEDERSEHEN