String 1.5

No ones p o.v.

Current Age 20 (18 in the flashback)

After Y/n drank the Extract of the Web, he first had to learn the basic use of the teigus abilities.
Surprising enough however, that was easier than he thought. It's like the Teigu gave him the knowledge of it's abilities the moment it accepted him.

But after 5 more years in the forest, he made himself home in the cave he found the Extract in while setting up a perimeter of webs and traps around it to keep unwanted guests out.

During those 5 years, Y/n continued to train himself and the Teigu to further increase his strength and perfect his abilities. He also started to build up his information web within the Empire. Sending out small groups of spiders to located high ranking people withing the empire and set up webs in their homes and regular seen locations.

One one night withing those 5 years, he made his way to the empire and entered without much trouble seeing as no one knew who he was or where he was from. Once he rounded a corner in the empire, he was stopped by two higher ranckig officers.

HO 1: "whate are you doing out at this hour?"

He recognized the voice.... He was one of the ones who were with esdeath 8 years ago as they slaughtered his village.

Y/n: "Me? I'm just a traveler looking for some people who did my people wrong."

HO 1: "you won't find them here boy, trust me. No Go home before I lose patience..."

Y/n: "Oh, but I already found them."

Without giving the Officer time to react, he stabbed him in the throat with his father's blade, killing him on the spot. The second officer stood there frozen in fear at what just transpired in front of him.
Y/n simply looked at him.

Y/n: "Tell the higher ups and everyone who values their life's the Forest beyond the Empire is off limits."

The officer nodded rapidly and sprinted toward the castle, however unknown to him, a few spiders were on his back as he spread the news.

Within the throne room, The young emperor, the prime minister, esdeath and a few other generals were gathered As the
Officer spreads the word of the Forest.

PM Honest: "What did that boy look like?!"

HO2: Well, he wore a hood, but once he attacked, it fell down, he had-"

He was cut off by a sudden pain in his throat as the venom of one of the Spiders he brought with him set in.
He clawed at his throat as he lost the ability to breat while everyone around him got into fighting position.

One of the spiders snuck away and made itself at home in the ceiling of the throne room while two others latched onto the man's arms, making him draw his sword.

Esdeath: "Are you threatening the Young Emperor?"

The officer shook his head as the blade was put to his throat by the spiders who webbed up his arms and controlled them. Honest: "Wait-!"

He was cut off by the officer severing his own head from his shoulders before the Body felllimp to the floor. The spiders on his arms cut themselves off their webs and where about to scatter away when they were quickly frozen.

Esdeath: "Spiders? Webs?"

Budo: "I think we know what that means."

Liver: "Indeed, someone found the Extract of the Web that was hidden in the forest all those years ago."

Esdeath: "Meaning they made themselves at home there if they say it's off limits for the empire..."

In the few years after the incident, hundreds of scouts parties were send into the forest to find the one who drank the Teigu and bring them to justice.

However it played out the same every time.the Partie was wiped out exept for one who ran back to report, only to have his throat close and by killed by a few spiders that were attached to them before they could report the looks of the person behind it.

Eventually they stopped sending parties to the forest for a time now and simply told the citizens the forest was off limits. They gave the one with the web's extrace the Nickname "The Weaver" since the forest was covered in webs all over the place in the top of the trees.

These actions however shouldn't go unnoticed for long. As a particular group of assassin has caught wind of this Weavers Existence.

_____________________________________________

A/n

Do be sure to let me know what you think. You silent readers as well, those who don't leave comments usually. It helps to let me know if others like it or not