String 20

With the first of many puppets taken care of, Leones Arm Reattached, and Mine getting support from Y/n' spiders, it seemed like the fight was slowly turning back into Night Raids favor as y/n started attacking more if kuromes puppets with his threads.

On the other end of the canyon, Esdeath, Run and Seryu were still riding on horseback after taking the bait of Spliting up.

Esdeath: "It's strange we haven't caught up the them by now. May it really was just a decoy."

Just as the three were about to give up, the found what appeared to be najenda and incursio from afar, making the sadist smirk as the three charged forward, blade drawn ready to attack.
As they kept on charging however, their horses suddenly feel to the Floor screaming in pain and threw the three off their backs.
Looking to the horses, Esdeath noticed that all their legs were cut clean off at the same spot... Looking further back, she noticed a veeeery fine string dripping in blood just above ankle hight. Without the dripping blood, it would be impossible to notice with the naked eye.

Run: "It seems we walked right into the trap. Without the horses it'll take a lot longer to regroup with-"

Before he finished his sentence, the incursio and Najenda doubles exploded like the scarecrow Susanoo was hiding inside, throwing sharp threads all across the canyon faster than even Esdeath could react.
Cutting into all three, while also binding them to the canyon floor and walls.

Seryu: "W-what evildoers would set up traps like this?!"

Run: "From the type of trap it seems to be and the way it's set up, it seems to be the work of the weaver."

Seryu: "I knew he was evil! I knew it!"

As she tried freeing herself from the threads, all they did was cut further into her flesh.

Esdeath: "Strange ... These Threads....are different from the others...they are red, but not because they cut us...they are naturally red."

Run: "Part of his Teigu I'd assume. Enhancing the webs maybe."

While Koro, as a living Teigu was freezing himself slowly while cutting himself up and trying not to damage his core, a small spider crawled to Esdeaths face, a string between it's pedipalps.

Spider: "Esdeath, if you hear this, you triggered the trap and are now occupied with freeing yourself without bleeding to death."

Esdeath: "That voice..."

Spider: "I just wanted to use your immobilized state to get you thinking again. Literally, thinking for yourself. Realize you're being used as a tool by the minister. Realize you're helping the evilest man in the empire corrupt the nation....think Esdeath, for yourself... you're on the wrong side."

With that, the spider crawled away into a small burrow, leaving Esdeath once again questioning her believes because of the weaver.

Back at the main fight, the ex general was destroyed by a destaghoul beam, while the ape man was currently restrained by y/n web, Chelsea took out the hooded figure with the help of tatsumi to finish it off.

Y/n: "Those are taken care of as well...hey Mine! How are my spiders holding up?!"

Mine: "they are keeping her busy alright! But her bodyguard is helping her out greatly!"

Y/n: "I see...so that means only the danger beast corps is still a problem..."

Looking at the DestaGhoul, y/n saw Susanoo in a completely new form take on the dangerbeast, even sending its own attack back against itself.

Y/n: "Well, seems like su will be fine alone. That leaves-"

Looking to the top of the canyon, the revolver girl came flying down after taking a shot from pumpkin to the stomach, only to land next to y/n.