String 21

On his way to the cabin, y/n set up a small web in the forests until he noticed, thanks to his spiders, the group was getting ready to move back to the path of Peace headquarters after a partially successful mission.

He adjusted his course to hopefully meet them soon after they arrive in said HQ. However on his stroll trough the forest, he felt a frosty wind in his back, which made him jump up into a tree, narrowly avoiding an icicle aimed for his head.

Y/n: "My my, way a cold way to greet me Esdeath. A simple hello would have cought my attention."

Esdeath: "I see it as the perfect way to greet someone working with Night Raid."

Coming down from the tree, he let a rapier like sword appear in his hand while Esdeath drew hers.

Y/n: "Yes yes, the Assassin group sworn to 'ruin' the kingdom forever with the revolution, is that what the minister forced into that skull of yours?"

Esdeath didn't respond and simply walked over to the weaver, weapon in hand while he simply stood still.

Esdeath: ".....I"

As she started, y/n raised an eyebrow at her as she averted his gaze for a while until eventually looking him in the eyes.

Esdeath: "I've...been thinking."

Y/n: "Have you now? About what if i may pry."

Esdeath: "What you told me ... On the island...and in the web..."

Stabbing his blade into the ground Infront of him, he leaned his arms on it as she continued."

Esdeath: "I realized you were... partially right about the things you said...the minister...and my blind loyalty."

Y/n: "Esdeath, get to the point, i have a team to catch up with."

Esdeath: "I am starting to question my position in the empire...my loyalty...and the people the minister works with as well as the minister himself, but that's all at the moment."

Sighing, the blade disappeard as he turned his back to Esdeath.

Y/n: "At least, it's a start...i think bolic will be another piece that'll bring your gears to turn. See you in the path of pace HQ... General."

Using his webs, it looked like he teleported as he disappeared into the trees, leaving a small communication spider behind on the floor. Esdeath kneeled down, but instead of crushing or freezing it, she picked it up and put it under her cap as she made her way to the remaining jaegers.

Fast forward ahead, y/n just stepped foot into the path of Peace headquarters at noon and started looking for his accomplices.

Y/n: "i have no eyes or ears here...better get to setting up at least a loose web..."

Letting his arms hang loose, a few small spiders crawled out of each sleeve and started setting up webs around the shops and main palace of the area as y/n continued his search until he saw a bright pink head in the crowd.

Y/n: "bingo."

As he approached them, he heard mine say their hands are tied till they know their way around the area. Soon enough, he put his arms around the two assassins.

Y/n: "I got that covered, my web is being spun as we speak pinky."

While tatsumi gasped, mine literally jumped out of his grasp a few feet away.

Mine: "WHAT THE HELL! DONT DO THAT YOU JERK!"

Y/n: "Hahaha! I know why Chelsea does that to you, you give off the best reactions."