The Final String

Whilest tatsumi and Wave kept the attention of the Primus Imperator in the air above the ground where it's lasers couldn't hurt any civilians, tatsumi was tryinhnto get trough to the emperor child with words.

Tatsumi: "STOP! Don't you see what you're doing to your own People?!"

YE: "Night Raid has done this, this is the result of what you've created!"

Tatsumi: "Don't you have any compassion?! What kind of emperor would unlesh such suffering onto his own people?!"

YE: "Silence!! This Empire is 1000 years old! I won't allow it to fall during our reign!"

Off in the distance, The Minister cheered the young emperor on  whilest tatsumi along with wave as swatted off to the side with the robots giant mechanical hand.

Wave: "Y/n! How much longer?!"

Y/n: "Almost ready! Victory is within our reach! Just a little more!"

As the arachnid held onto the Primus Imperator on its shin, out of sight, within the gigantic Taigu the emperor noticed it began slowing down ever so slightly.

As it fired a beam to where it swatted tatsumi and Wave to blow up the area, the two flew back into the air with a few civilians in their arms.

Wave: "your majesty! Can't you see what's happening down there!"

As the young emperor looked down, he noticed all the death, pain and destruction he had caused within the smallest amount of time. But before he could reconsider his actions, off in the distance, the voice that poisoned him reached out.

Minister: "HE LIES! Don't listen to such deceit!  If you let them sway you now, All that we have don't is for naught!! It's time to be strong!"

As the imperator looked to the side, tatsumi flew right at him and was soon grabbed in it's massive hand and flung to the floor. However not at the speed he probably wished and he landed almost unscathed on the floor beneath.

Tatsumi: "If you have the power to do all this, why not use it to fight the real problems out there?!"

YE: "Silence..."

Tatsumi: "Are you forever going to be his puppet?!"

YE: "I said SHUT UUUUUP!"

Tatsumi: "Y/N!!!"

As the young emperor was about to crush tatsumi beneath the heel of Primus Imperator, the foot suddenly stopped dead in its tracks in the air and slowly went down onto the ground.

YE: "W-what?! What's the meaning of this?!"

Slowly a white dot was seen moving up the shoulder of the massive Taigu to its head.

Y/n: "he no longer is the puppet of the minister, I'm the one pulling the strings here now. Good work tatsumi!"

Wave and tatsumi both breathed a sigh or relief whilest honest and the emperor starred in disbelief.

Minister: "What is the meaning of this?! Only one of royal blood can control this Taigu!"

Y/n: "You'd think so, but only if you try to cockpit it from up there, I'm in control of every joint, movement and ligament thanks to my little arachnid friends who used their webs inside to clog up the control from the top, and string up the cogs and gears for me to use as I please, this is now my puppet!"

To demonstrate, he charged up a laser attack and directed at precisely at the ministers location to just barely scrape the wall he stood on, whilest he jumped out of the way by a hair.

Down on the ground, Run, Leone and the rest we're still evacuation civilians out of the immediate danger zone as the attacks stopped. Looking up, the two noticed y/n on the shoulder moving his 4 arms and fingers to fire precision beams to mess with the minister In the distance.