String 11

Once the boss had departed, the remaining members decided to take things closer to the capital. Lubbock showed y/n and Tatsumi the 'base' the had set up within the walls of the empire, hidden behind the front of a bookstore and a secret entrance, a basement like area with a few comfy looking couches and a already waiting Leone.

Leone: "Helloooooo~ welcome to our secret emperial base!"

Y/n: "Not very secret if you scream like a banshee Leone."

After she pouted and the newcomers sat down, Lubbock revealed that mine now also has a wanted poster of her.

Y/n: "And if that wasn't enough, the whole empire is going ballistic because of Esdeaths new Jaeger Group..."

Tatsumi: "Is this Esdeath chick really all that dangerous?"

Lubbock: "you really have no idea, guess I should tell you the story."

Lubbock spoke of an event that took place a few years prior. The tribe of the southwest revolted against the cruelty of the empire. In response, the empire send the army, making the odds 1:12 for the empire which should have been a clear victory. However the southwest tribe would attack at night, and additional the Emperial soldiers weren't used to the harsh environments outside the city.

Eventually, Najenda and esdeath were dispatched out of despiration, esdeath, her three beasts and army slaughtered everyone and everything in their way. That was the point that made najenda turn her back on the empire as well.

Y/n: "Given the fact that she's a battle crazed Maniac, it's only natural she'd instigate another revolution to satisfy her hunger for war."

Tatsumi: "The way you guys describe her makes her seem like a monster."

Lubbock: "She's hosting a tournament, you can check her out yourself if you'd like, as well as getting some money for your village."

-------------------------------------
Emperial colosseum

Of course, Tatsumi jumped at the opportunity to fight for his village immediately  while the other three watched from the front row.
Tatsumis opponent was a large man with bull lie features who was very overconfident.
Against tatsumis speed and agility, the guy was no match and quickly fell.

Y/n: "Glad to see you're growing kid...Bulat would be proud."

After the fight was over, esdeath herself walked down towards Tatsumi who looked worried.

Y/n: "I have a bad feeling about this..."

The Weaver moved his fingers a little and a sizable insect crawled under the seats towards him before attaching to his face that  acted like a mask and voice changer.
(Think entomas face bug from overlord with any face you'd like.)

After a short talk between the two, she put a collar and chain onto Tatsumi and tried leading him out of the arena, showing Leone and Lubbock.

On that note however, y/n jumped into the ring.

Y/n: "Excuse me ma'am, but what do you think you're doing to my friend there?"

Esdeath turned to Y/n while the crowd erupted into whispers.

Leone: "What the hell is he thinking!!!

As she continues to think, one of y/n small communication spiders climbs to Leones ear.

Spider: "Don't worry about me, I always have an escape."

Still worried, the two looked at each other before back into the arena

Esdeath: "He belongs to me from now on. Are you a friend of his?"

Y/n: "I am indeed, and I'd prefer you unhand him before things get ugly."