String 16

During the next few days in the hideout, Tasumi trained daily with Susanoo new the waterfalls while Akame went hunting alone.
Y/n extended his web a bit further down the side of the mountain that looked most vulnerable.

As he was making his way back up, Leone came running at him.

Y/n: "Leone what's the hurry?!"

Leone: "The boss called an emergency meeting, apparently some new danger breast are running wild near the Capital. But before we take care of em we'll be relocating to the new fixed hideout.

Wasting no time, y/n cut loose his threads and the two made their way to the HQ as fast as they could, and saw everyone else already had gathered.

After a quick debriefing on the situation, the assassin's sat up on a danger beast once more to ride towards the new hideout, which, didn't really look different from the original one.

Tatsumi: "This is it? It looks exactly like the old one...."

Akame: "Well if you build a facility that's easy to flee but hard to find it usually looks like this..."

Mine: "But the best part is the new one has a hot spring too."

Leone: "After this job we should have a soak and get trashed."

Chelsea: "Sounds fun!"

From the surrounding forest, Lubbock came running in while Susanoo casually walked back. Lubbock set up a perimeter around the hideout, while Susanoo dug a few trenches for emergencies. Najenda of course praised her Teigu more than Lubbock, which irritated him.

Lubbock: "You better watch yourself pal!"

Susanoo: "What are you talking about?"

Y/n: "If you set up a perimeter, I'll go coverup the spots you missed and the Blindspots, won't be long."

Shortly after the web had been spun, everyone gathered in the hideout where najenda said to take out these new danger beasts.

Najenda: "We don't know much about then except that they are somewhat intelligence and usually travel in packs while still being extremely strong. The jaegers and Imperial army has been working day in and out to exterminate them, but their numbers haven't decreased much."

Mine: "If they are giving the empire that much trouble, I doubt it's a trap."

Najenda: "By thanking this job we are probably going to help the empire, can you live with that?"

Y/n: "As much as I hate the empire.... But innocent civilians getting involved and killed because these creatures are running free? I guess I can help the empire this once."

Tasumi: "Yeah, this is a special case!"

After the innocent civilian line, Chelsea sighed and joined the group. While Susanoo was focused on Tatsumi.

Susanoo: "Tatsumi...I need to tell you something very important."

Tatsumi: "What's that?"

Tasumi: "Please zip up your pants, it's been bothering me for a while now!"

In shame while the girls giggled, he zipped up his pants in defeat. Leone and Lubbock continued to joke for a bit while Akame said she'd keep an eye on it to make sure it's shut.

At this, not even y/n could stop himself from chuckling at the situation.

After night hit, y/n and Tasumi started patrolling the mountain range near the hideout for these danger beasts. After a while however, nothing happened.

Y/n: "Seems like there's nothing up here but fresh air."

Tatsumi: "Maybe there just aren't any danger breasts in these mountains anymore. Should we check out the peek?"

Y/n: "We could, either there's something up there or it'll just be a good vantage point."

Soon enough Tatsumi dawned incursio and y/n attached a few webs to his back.

Y/n: "Alright, you may."

Nodded his head, Tasumi jumped right to the peek, dragging y/n with him by his web, making both land right at the top, where Tasumi transformed back.

Y/n: "Jumping with you definitely is faster then climbing the wall."

Tatsumi: "You can climb up fast though with your Teigu can't you?"

Y/n: "I can, but why exhaust myself when you can jump this well much faster?"

As the two walked around the peek, they somewhat split up until y/n heard a loud crash near Tasumi.

Peeking around a rock, he saw esdeath near him. He cursed to himself as a face bug quickly made its way to him before coming out after she disposed of 3 large danger beasts.

Y/n: "Tasumi! You done with your training?! Oh...it's you."

The two turned to the Weaver. Esdeath a but agitated that the one on one moment with the object of her obsession is ruined.

Esdeath: "Could you climb back down? We were having a moment here."

Tasumi: "what are you doing here?!"

Esdeath: "Silly Boy, I'm here to capture the Danger beasts of course. But why are you here?"

Tasumi: "Like y/n said, we are here for training. Mountain tops make great training areas."

Soon enough, y/n pulled his hand close to split a rock in two that was right behind everyone.

Y/n: "He's fast."

Esdeath: "How can there be so many interruptions on a deserted mountain?! You there the coward trying to hide! Show yourself!"

Sure enough, from behind the rocks, a hooded figure came out who was most likely the person setting free the danger beasts as he refers to them as little toys.

After he mentioned them, esdeath drew her rapier and got into battle stance before telling him that she'll torture the rest out of him.

???: "sorry lady General, but I don't play like that. But how about you take care of a bigger toy of mine?! Teigu Shambhala! Activate!"

From his coat, he revealed a small purple Device which immediately started glowing brightly, and created a massive circle underneath the trio.

Y/n: "Shit! Think fast Tasumi!"

Spinning a few threads and grabbing Tasumi with them, he threw the assassin out of the circle before it turned into a massive column of light.

As he got back to his feet, the man was gone, and so we're Esdeath and Y/n.

Tasumi: "Y/n!!!!! Where are you!!! Shit!"

With that, Tasumi made his way back to the HQ to report the incident.

_______________________________________________

A

/n

Hope you guys are still enjoying the story, even if updates are like every two weeks, every other week if I feel inspired...

Other than that, leave me your thoughts and I hope to see you in the next chapter!

AUF WIEDERSEHEN!