Chapter two

Jisoo close the door behind her after apologizing. She smack her own head feeling embarrassing to run into other people businesses like this, let alone her new team member.

She did make an eye contact with a blonde and she saw that her jaw almost dropped to the floor. Just as Jisoo cursing herself, she saw seulgi, dahyun and Lisa approached her.

" Yah!!! STOP" She raise her hand up.

" What the hell..(?)" Lisa frowned.

" Should we go have snack now!?! I'm suddenly craving for toppokki" Jisoo trying to stop them from going inside the changing room.

" Yes, later, after we shower."

Seulgi attempts to walk pass but Jisoo took a step back, making a bear give her a question look.

" Let's go now. I think I will die if we don't go right now" Jisoo pouts.

" Jisoo move" dahyun push Jisoo head away.

" I will hook you guys up with those cheerleaders" Jisoo announced.

Three of them stopped their way and give each other a smug smile before turning their body to face a desperate girl.

" Cool!!!! Let's go" Lisa run to lock jisoo's head in her arm.

" Yah back away. You smell like onion under here" she tapped Lisa's arm.

" Really??" Lisa pouts and sniffed her armpit.

" Ewwww you are so gross" dahyun grimace face show.

" Stop fighting" seulgi roll her eyes.

" Jisoo, aren't you said you are starving??? Let's go now" she urged.

" Yeah... let's go" Jisoo walk behind them and glance back to the changing room for a few times.

—————

" Where have you been???" Chaeyoung ask as she saw Jennie walk into class mindlessly.

" Watched the game" Jennie replied lowly.

" Ohhh" a younger girl nods and pull out her book.

" But why didn't you go??? I thought you like watching Lisa play" Jennie asks.

" Yeah but I have tons of homework to do. I couldn't let my grade drop because of some game"

" Whoaaaa now I start to feel like shit for ditching class"

" That's not what I mean, but if you say so..." chaeyoung shrugged.

" Yahhh Park" Jennie bite her lip.

" Ohhhh there she is!!" Irene exclaim.

" Why didn't you tell us when you leave?? We tried to find you" she questions.

Jennie roll her eyes, knowing there's no point of explanation because she did informed them. It's just that they are too engulfed with those players to pay attention to her words.

" Uhhhh seems like you got so much attitude now" Nayeon cross her arms.

" Stop picking on me, I already felt like shit today" Jennie eyebrows knots together as she speak.

" Sometime I don't understand you." Sana shook her head.

Jennie balling her fist trying not to throw herself at them. She need to stay calm. She exhale and inhale a few times before give her friends a sweet smile.

" Sana ahhh!!!" She softly call.

" Yeah??"

" Why don't you go to your little girlfriend and stop meddling with my business??" Jennie still has a sweet fake smile on her face.