Chapter thirteen

" Jennie ahhhh" Mrs. Kim shook her daughter body.

Jennie was awoken by the dim sunlight that seeped through the curtains and landed on her face. Open up her eyes, she saw her mom sitting beside her and jolt up when she remembers the incident last night.

" What are you doing??" Mrs. Kim frowned.

Jennie ignored her mom question and went to her wardrobe to get her clothes.

" Kim Jennie, I'm asking you"

" Mom I don't have time for that. I have to stop Jisoo" Jennie said.

" Huh??? Why??"

" Mom you were there too. You should have stop her" Jennie frustrated said.

" Hold on Jennie!! I don't catch a single thing you said. What do you mean by stopping her??? You were pass out at the bus station when someone called me to pick you up" Her mom said.

" Eh?" Jennie stood dumbfounded.

" So?? What??? Huh??? I met with Jisoo last night in front of our house mom. She said she will transfer soon" Jennie frowned.

" You must be dreaming.!! Don't go to school today. You really need to rest now" Mrs. Kim said and tug Jennie back into bed.

" But mom I have to go... there's so many things I have to do"

" Jennie"

Jennie huff a sighs and relax in her bed when she saw her mom stern face, but then she call her mom again.

" but.. omma" Jennie calls.

" Hmm?"

" I really need to go. I'm afraid that if I didn't go today, I will never get to see her anymore. It was such a frightened dreamt for me" she mumbled.

Mrs. Kim sighs and give up.

" Okay then wash up and come to have breakfast before you leave."

Jennie grins and went to kiss her mom cheek before dashing off to the restroom.

After eating breakfast and changing into her uniform. Jennie took her schoolbag and went to school after saying good bye to her mom.

Time flew by, and Jennie arrived at school. She stared at the enormous building in front of her and sighed. She didn't want to go to school at the moment, she was afraid that something bad would happen today.

Shaking her bad thought away, she processing to walk inside. As she walking through the wall way, she heard people whisper and chatty about Jisoo and hanbin incident, some even involve her name into it. Brushing off those unnecessary sound, jennie fasten her pace to the park where her friends told her to meet.

" Hey jen!!!" Chaeyoung wave her hand.

" Hi guys!!! Did you get anything from Jisoo yet??" She ask.

" Not yet!!"

" How about hanbin?? Is he okay now?"

" Umm he is under his parents care now"

" Such a mama boy" Lisa scoff.

" By the way!! Did you know anything??" Jennie ask.

Everyone shaking their head except that one person who look uneasy and guilty(?)

" Seulgi" Jennie call.

" Huh??"

" You know something right???" She pressured a small eyes girl.

" N..no" seulgi stutter.

" Seul!! Don't hide anything from us please. Jisoo need to clear her name up. It's not like she's a type who throw a fist like this" Irene said rubbing seulgi arm.