Chapter eleven

Jisoo goes to school as usual, but she has an extra bag with her this time. She walked down the hallways, but instead of going to her classroom, she went to the rooftop.

A pleasant breeze greeted her on the rooftop. Up there, there was no one else.

"It's nice and quiet here."  Jisoo said, revealing a smile, without knowing there was a person on the rooftop.

Jennie who is suffocating from a class, she asked her teacher if she could go to the restroom without much consideration, but instead she went to the rooftop which is her favorite spot. Taking out a strawberry gum, jennie pop it inside her mouth and chewing on it as she exhale. She did feel relax every time she came here, but that's when she heard a foot steps coming closer. Afraid that she might caught by one of her teacher, jennie quickly ran to hide herself.

Jisoo approaches the bench. From the bag she brought with her, she takes out a pillow and a blanket. She places the pillow on the bench and covers herself with the blanket. The view in front of her was breathtaking. She slowly dozed off after marveling at the view for a bit. 

Jennie pop her head out to peek to see who is the person and saw Jisoo laying comfortably on the bench. A smitten smile appear on her face when Jisoo curl into a ball and the blanket fall of her body.

" How could someone sleeping so comfortable on the bench like this???"

Jennie mumbled with a smile and was about to walk to a brunette but then she heard a footsteps coming from a stairway, Jennie hid once again as Soojoo opened the door to the rooftop.

When Soojoo opened the door, she discovered Jisoo sleeping on the bench. She got closer and closer till she could clearly see Jisoo's face. With a tiny smile, she reached out her hand and caressed jisoo cheeks. 

She then picked up the blanket that had fallen to the floor. Soojoo touches Jisoo's hair before silently leaving after covering her with the blanket.

Jennie, the person hiding, saw everything from the moment Soojoo came up to the rooftop. She walks up to Jisoo and marvels at the sleeping person in front of her. She couldn't stop thinking about Soojoo interactions with jisoo after witnessing them.

" Isn't they break up already? " Jennie thought.

But then again, Jisoo was merely a friend to her, and she's confident Jisoo sees her the same way. 

"Right, a friend, nothing more... But I wonder if only I could... "  Jennie muttered.

Jennie sat down beside the bench Jisoo was sleeping on, staring at the view in front of her. She gradually stood up after clearing her mind, and looked at Jisoo one final time before leaving the rooftop. Jisoo, who had pretended to slept through the whole thing, slowly open her eyes.

" I'm in trouble..." she gulped.

—————

When Jennie was walking back into her class, She felt something bump into her. It's probably another girl attempting to bully her as she didn't heard any apology from them. Especially that girl named Joy . She's been a huge pain in the ass.

Jennie was irritated as she tried to figure out who it was. Over and over but then she heard a familiar voice apologize. Shitt It's Jisoo.

As realization stroked her, she felt her face getting hotter and hotter by every second. She thought back to the time she was on the rooftop and.. Jisoo soft hair, and those cherry pink lips... she wonder how it'd feel if she.... no, snap out of it, Kim Jennie !!!!

She quickly used her hand to cover her now blushing face as she felt Jisoo's stares. She was confused and sweating at that point. People could say her face looked redder than a tomato.