Chapter five

A few days after, the weekend come and now the line of buses is already waiting for all the students at the side of the road. Jennie walk up to the door gate to meet up with her friends, but then she saw them talking to a group of  jisoo's friends. She frowned as she wondering when did they even became friend.

" Ohhh Hi Jen" Momo wave.

Jennie hummed in respond as she looking around trying to find a certain person.

" Hi!!" She greets the others.

" May I know what is the occasion and since when you guys became friend like this??" Jennie ask.

" Ohhh I just think it's might be boring to be a seat mate on a school trip with our own friends. So I come up with the idea of exchange seat. What do you think??" Lisa explain.

" Well suit yourself. I have to sit with hanbin anyway" Jennie smile.

" Ahhh right!!! Only single people get to change seat" dahyun added.

" So it's seulgi irene, sana dahyun, me chaeyoung, Nayeon Jisoo, what about Momo???" Lisa ask.

" why Jisoo sit with Nayeon???" Jennie instantly ask.

" Soojoo said she has to stay practice and will go later in the evening." Seulgi answer.

" I'm alone again" Momo pouts.

Jennie bite her lip and looking at Jisoo who busy talking with her others friends.

" Okay now guys. Let's get on a bus with a number on your shirt. If any of your friends late, you can call them to hurry the fuck up and running to follow the bus" One of the teachers said through a microphone.

" By the way, aren't you think that teacher look like a butthole??" Chaeyoung whisper to Lisa.

Lisa burst out into laughing and tap chaeyoung head lightly.

Jennie phone rang and she pick up. The phone call finished with Jennie has a frowned on her face.

" What's wrong???" Irene ask.

" Hanbin said his mom sick. He will come around evening." Jennie sadly informed.

" I guess Momo is not alone then" Irene laugh.

" ughhhh she gonna ask me a tons of questions and will never let me sleep" Jennie groaned.

The bus door open and Jennie grumpily stomping her foot going inside the bus, making Jisoo that just come back ask Irene who stand next to her.

" Who's make her upset again!??"

" Ahhh!!! Her boyfriend ditch her" Irene suppress her smile.

" Wae??"

" I don't know. Jennie said his mom sick" she shrugged.

Jisoo suck on her cheeks and look around to find Nayeon trailing behind with Momo.

" Momo you sit alone right???" Jisoo ask.

" Yes" Momo answer, sound a little too excited.

" Do you want to switch the seat ??" She wiggles her eyebrows.

" Yeah. Can you sit with Nayeon???" Jisoo ask with an innocent smile on her face.

" Waeee??" Momo pouts, looking disappointed.

Nayeon nudge on Momo forearm and grins back to Jisoo.

" Yes I can sit with her. You can suit yourself."

" Thank you"

Jisoo quickly run back into the bus with a smug smile on her face.

" Why are you so oblivious???" Nayeon scold a Japan girl.