Chapter seven

" ughhhhhh" Jennie groaned in pain as she woke up.

Her head is throbbing from a hang over. She swear she will never drink like this ever again. Last night was fun and hell for her, but then she frowned as she wondering who taking her here.

Lifting her blanket away, she tried to get up but a sudden dizziness hit her and she stumbled. Hanbin who just come inside the room, quickly went to engulf Jennie body in his arms and help her sit at the edge of the mattress.

" Thank you babe" Jennie give a small smiles.

" It's okay baby!! How's your feeling now??" He ask.

" Ugh my head hurt so bad. Thank you for taking me here last night" Jennie massage her head.

" It's not me.!!" He said, retrain himself from Jennie a little.

" Yes??"

" It's Jisoo who take you here." He added.

" Ohh..." Jennie mouth forming in an O sign.

Hanbin pull Jennie's hand into his and running his fingers against its softly.

" I'm sorry. I should be there for you. You must be feel so uncomfortable in her arm" his eyes soften.

No!!! I was so comfortable that I thought I was in my own bed.

" Stay here. I will buy a medicine for you" he pat her head and leave.

Jennie sitting still and stare blankly as her head is having a war with her heart. She is confused with what's happened recently with Jisoo. She doesn't know how to feel anymore. Why is she longing to see Jisoo? Why did she find it comfort in jisoo's arm, instead of hanbin?? Why she feel bother whenever Jisoo touching her girlfriend.? Is that all because Jisoo annoying her so much???

—————

Packing up her suitcase, jennie went outside with hanbin beside her, walking to the lobby waiting to depart back to the school. She greets her friends then her eyes averting to find a certain brunette girl who busy talking with Soojoo.

Jisoo is now talking with others friend and her girlfriend when she felt someone staring at her. She briefly look around and find Jennie staring at her soul. Clearing her throat, Jisoo quickly went back to focus on the conversation, trying to stop herself from thinking about a blonde girl.

Jennie walking up to the bus and try to find a seat, it's all almost occupied when there's the only seat available. There's Jisoo who sit by the window and stare outside with a frowned on her face.

" Babe why are you standing here??" Hanbin ask from the back as Jennie didn't move from her spot.

" There's only one spot available bin ahh" Jennie murmur.

"ohh really?" He look around and find that the only place available is beside Jisoo.

" Uhhh do you wanna go on our own way??" He ask.

" Uhmm.."

" It's okay!! Just take my seat" Jisoo who happened to hear a conversation, get up and get her bag.

" No It's okay" Jennie waving her hand.

" It's fine just take it. If you guys leave, it would be a wasted of the available seat. I will just take a public bus" Jisoo smile.

" Thank you then"

Hanbin accepted the offer immediately and quickly went to sit at jisoo's previous seat, making Jennie glare at him.

" Bye" Jisoo wave and pat Jennie shoulder as she leaving the bus.

Jennie didn't sit right with this. It's as if Jisoo trying to avoid her but what was the reason??? And she doesn't like the idea that hanbin look so happy when he saw Jisoo walking out of the bus. She glance to the side, seeing her boyfriend already fast asleep, jennie turn her head to the back and gesture Irene to come closer.