Chapter six

Jennie walking with her mind is still distracting with Jisoo expression. She huff and shaking her head. Why does she even felt bother about this??? She must be crazy.

" Why is she still smiling like that?????" Jennie stop abruptly and talk to herself.

" If she showed that she is upset for a bit then I don't have to think about it like this" she murmurs, scratching her scalp.

" Who are you talking about???" Hanbin whispering behinds her ear.

Jennie turn back to face with her boyfriend, and offers a fainting smile.

" Hiii"

" Hii babe!!!" He kiss her cheek.

" How's your mom??"

" Uhh..hh she's better now" he smile.

" Good!!" She rub his cheek.

" By the way, what were you talking about to yourself??"

" Nothing!!"

" Really???? But you look flushed babe"

" Really? Ughh it must be from a drink I had" Jennie lied.

" Let me take you to your room"

Jennie nod and let him lead her into the room. They head to the living room where no one is around. It's just them, others friend is still enjoy the party. Hanbin is nice, She guess. He is smart and talks about...smart things. Mostly boring and some of what he says is actually wrong but she tried to listen and let it off, not wanting to embarrass the man.

He is talking about prom she think and how he is helping them organise it but Jennie don't really hear what he is saying. She growing so bored that she abruptly grab his head and pull him to her. He moans against her lips as she move to straddle his waist smoothly and his arms wrap around her waist.

Jennie lean forward, moving her hips against him and he groans again. The kiss is sloppy and disgusting, from his end not hers, and Jennie have to stop herself from gagging. It is a nice distraction because she couldn't afford thinking about someone else beside her boyfriend right now, but even as he kisses her, my mind is still filled with Jisoo.

The way Jisoo hands were on a cigarette, blowing out the smoke from her mouth and nose. The way her eyes looked at jennie. the way her shorts were too low.

Jennie!!! You  must be crazy right now.

Jennie moan at the thought and kiss Hanbin even harder, tangling her fingers in his hair. But then she jolt back, stopping herself. Her body isn't so hot anymore and she feel ashamed of herself for thinking about the person she dislike when she kissing Hanbin.

Jennie stand up, moving away from him and he looks at her in shock that she stopped the brief kiss. 

"What's wrong?" He asks, blinking up at her with fake concern and she try to act as unbothered as possible.

The problem is that he isn't the one she want to kiss. Fuck Jisoo and her attractive body. Why couldn't she have been ugly? Maybe jennie wouldn't be this turned on by her. It's like her body and head is at war with each other.

"I'm just not feeling it. We should head back." she say casually and he scoffs in frustration before storming off.

Jennie place a hand on her forehead, she doesn't have enough space to care about two people right now. She knows what she did is wrong to her boyfriend but she just couldn't use her boyfriend for her sexual frustrated.