Chapter four

As soon as Jennie walk outside the changing room, she inhale and exhale deeply before stomping on her feet, messing her hair in frustrated.

" Shitttt!!!!!"

" THAT's So Fucking embarrassing" she curse under her breathe.

" What's embarrassing??" Jisoo whisper behind her ear.

" HOLYCRAp!!!!" Jennie jump, one hand cover her chest.

" What are you doing???" She ask Jisoo with her judging look.

Jisoo put her hands in her pocket and scoff.

" Why are you so startled??? Did you do something wrong???"

" I didn't do anything" Jennie replied, raising her chin.

" Really??? But what's with the behavior right there???"

" Tchhhh!! I don't remember closing my eyes tight and screaming for your help" Jisoo rub her chin.

" Are you saying that you are proud and happy when someone touching you beside your girlfriend???" Jennie ask in disbelief.

" I didn't say I like it either. Why are you so worked up?? Are you my girl???" Jisoo encounter.

" Aishiiii You are so annoyed. MOVE" Jennie gritted her teeth and push Jisoo out of her way and walk toward the fields.

Jisoo chuckle and scratch her nose tip before jogging, following a grumpy girl.

Another PE lesson for Jennie hating class, they were going to go running ten laps today. Luckily Jisoo is athletic but it's surely hell for Jennie. Jisoo began stretching, getting ready for the excited exercise. On the other hand jennie weren't stretching at all and just stand there blankly.

"Why aren't you stretching Jennie?" Jisoo asked as she saw a younger girl not lifting a single muscle.  

"Uuuuhhh...hhmmm...I aa...aaahh....I have no need to." Jennie  said. 

"Why not?"

Jisoo didn't want her stranger to get hurt, she knew how clumsy Jennie can be just by looking at her face.

"I uhh already did!" Jennie said with her excuse. 

"Alright...then."

" Ohhh Jisoo , you are here today??"

Their PE class noticed the athlete and ask. Jisoo just politely nod, not wanting to get a conversation any further.

Jennie lowkey rolling her eyes when she glance to see Jisoo proud face.

" Why do I find everything she does annoyed??" She think to herself.

" Why do you hate me so much??? Am I that annoying?" Jisoo suddenly ask.

Jennie gasp, covering her mouth as she look at Jisoo shocked.

" Did I say that out loud???"

Jisoo frowned and turn her full body, facing a younger girl and look straight into jennie eyes. A blonde gulped when she saw jisoo's brows knitted together.

" You did not. I am just curious. So you really think that I'm annoying." Jisoo said.

Jennie swear she did saw it right. Jisoo expression change from blank to a bit upset and she tried to explain but their teacher already cut her off.

"Okay class! Gather around please. I would like to begin to that you should do this in your own pace, there is no need to rush. Remember that this is extremely dangerous! If you don't want to do this you are free to watch, I completely understand." The teacher explained.