Chapter three

" what's with a grumpy face Lalisa???" Jisoo ask, as she take a sit beside her.

seulgi who dying of laughing, wiping her tears.

" Ask that cheerleader of yours"

" Huh? The one I hooked you up with?" Jisoo frowned.

" What's the matter??"

" They were making out, not until she moan out bro.. when lisa licking down her throat." Seulgi spoke.

" That's a completely turn off."

" Where did you find her Jisoo???"

" Don't know? Maybe on the street?" Jisoo shrugged.

Jisoo suddenly feel someone wrapping the arm around her neck and whisper sweetly. Her lip tug into a smile and rubbing her girlfriend arm lightly.

" Hi baby!!" She tilted her head a little just to meet with a brown orb.

" Aren't you practicing today???" Jisoo ask.

" Uhmm, I am. It's just that I miss you so much." Soojoo start to straddle on jisoo's lap and hook her hands together around jisoo's neck, connecting their lips together.

" Do we need to see them eat each other out again?" Lisa whisper to dahyun.

" Shut up, I'm enjoy the free show right now" dahyun shush.

" Do you know how much it cost me to watch a 15 minute porn just to see them rolling off each other??? Jisoo making out with girl is so much more better" she added.

" Gosh you are gross" Lisa shiver.

" Lisa wipe that drool of yours first" seulgi pointing out.

" Jisoo, we haven't had lunch yet. And please it's a board daylight, let alone in this cafeteria. Lord have mercy please" seulgi knocking on the table.

Jisoo ears perked up upon hearing what her friend said, but she still suck on Soojoo bottom lip with her teeth, giving seulgi a wink.

Dahyun feel a shiver running down her spine just look at the sight. She's wondering how could Soojoo last like this.

Soojoo finally pull away slightly trying to catch her breathe. She give Jisoo a smirk when caressed jisoo's bicep.

" Look like someone is so eager" she whisper into Jisoo earlobes.

" Don't tease me, if you don't want me to stripes you down right here" Jisoo challenge.

" Now go before you late for your practice" Jisoo smack Soojoo ass.

" See you later babe" Soojoo give Jisoo a peck on her cheek.

She then turn her head to her friends that she long forgotten. Lisa and dahyun has their head down on the table while seulgi just munching on her snack.

" What's wrong with them???" Jisoo ask.

" Reaching their orgasms maybe(?)"

" what the hell????"

" It's your fault Kim Jisoo. You know I'm alreAdy sexually frustrating because I couldn't finish last night. But you have to make out here" Lisa pointing her finger at the innocent face.

" What about you dahyun?" Jisoo ask.

" Don't mind me. Pretend like I'm not exiting anymore" she close her eyes and try to calm herself down.

Jisoo wondering what was the reason for her to hanging with these dorks. She click on her tongue before averted her eyes to meet another group of girls at the corner. She saw a girl who got hit by the ball or a girl who is hanbin girlfriend, just as their eyes meet, a blonde quickly look away. Jisoo turn her head back and lean closer.