Chapter fifteen

Everyone is gathering at one of the pub after Jennie discharge from a hospital. They are throwing a party because Jennie and Jisoo finally get together, two of them resisted on having one but their friends say otherwise.

" CHEERSSS" Lisa shouts.

" Calm down lisa Yahhh" Chaeyoung ask.

" No I cannot calm down!!! You guys don't know how much Jisoo torture me when sh..." Lisa hasn't finished her sentence yet when Jisoo shove a bread in her mouth.

" Mahhhh!! Jamzihsbehxhdhnwje" Lisa tried to speak with her stuffy mouth.

" Rest first Lisa" seulgi pull her down to her seat.

" Wae!!! I wanna know what jisoo did." Jennie whine.

" Seulgi tell me"

Seulgi look at Jisoo and shake her head, zipping her own mouth.

" I will never betray my comrade"

seulgi hit her chest  and look at Jisoo who nods proudly.

" But I will" Dahyun laugh.

" Yah Kim Dahyun" Jisoo scold.

" Sit back down Kim.!!" Dahyun pointing.

" Why do I need to listen to you, Kim??"

" But aren't you both Kim?? Why calling each other out??" Irene said lazily.

" So now do you wanna listen to Jisoo obsession or not??" Dahyun stand up.

" Yeahhhh!!"

They all shouts in union and Jisoo sighs in defeats.

~~~~~~~~

" What's now???" Lisa said grumpily as she rubbed her eyes.

" I can't sleep" Jisoo pouts.

" Jisoo it's freaking 2am now." Dahyun said with her eyes close.

" But aren't you guys supposed to stay with me when things get tough?"

" What tough(?)" seulgi yawn.

" The thing is that... you know I already have Soojoo right, but then I know that one girl and she's so nice and so comfortable to stay with. I know it's wrong but I just couldn't stop thinking about her.... What should I do???"

Jisoo finish her statement and turn to see her friends who now sleeping on the grass with their arms and legs spread wide.

" Yah" She nudge them with her leg.

Lisa jolt awake while wiping her drooled.

" Aren't you guys going to listen to me??" Jisoo sat in front of them.

" How about you pick one of us to stay with you??? Jisoo for God's sake!!!! I'm fucking sleepy right now" Lisa whined.

" She's right!!!" Dahyun said as she hugged seulgi's leg.

" Okay then!!!" Jisoo huff.

" You two can go back to sleep!! Lisa you stay with me" Jisoo has a smug smile on her face.

" The fuck(?)" Lisa curse.

" That's not fair. At least let us choose too"

" So what are gonna do??"

" Rock Paper Scissors " Lisa get up and fall back on the ground, and getting up again.

" Come on!!" She roll up her pajamas sleeves.