Chapter eight

The bouncy ball causing the sound inside the courtroom when all the YG team standing in line waiting for the announcement that the coach will soon speak.

Jisoo tipping her toe around, feeling a bit nervous because that was her dream match and she always wanted to play against the legendary team from SM.

" Are you nervous, rabbit??" Lalisa whisper.

" Rabbit my ass. Go away or I beat your ugly face" Jisoo hissed.

" You can't play with this attitude of yours Jisoo" Lisa click her tongue.

" By the way, you shouldn't be the one who nervous. You will get pick for sure, right Dahyun???" Lisa nudge Dahyun who stand beside her.

" Don't talk or touch me. I felt like I shit my pants already" Dahyun said trembling.

" Quiet down!!" Jisoo shush.

" But Jisoo ahh!!!" Seulgi who stand next to her elbow a brunette.

" Hmm?"

" Didn't that hanbin guy look so proud and arrogant right now??" Seulgi mover her body slightly for Jisoo to see.

" He look like he know he gonna get into the final and that's make me wanna puke. It felt sick in the stomach" seulgi speak lowly.

" Stop bad mouth others. Just stay still." Jisoo scold her friend.

" Okay!!! Are you guys nervous???" Coach clap his hand as he come up with a clipboard in his hand.

" I will start announce the player that will goes against SM team who was a gold medalist last year."

" People who hear the name, will come up and stand next to me"

" Kang seulgi"

" YYES" seulgi ball her fist in victory before went up to stand beside coach.

" Lalisa Manobal"

" Damn.!!"

Lisa happily curse then cover her mouth quickly when she saw a coach will her a warning look.

" Kim Dahyun"

" Oh my!!!! Thanks god, lord, Medusa, Zeus, Poseidon..." Dahyun walk to stand beside her friends in wobble legs.

" Shin ryujin"

Jisoo gulped as she didn't hear her name yet. She balling her fist and tried not to panicked. Jisoo look over to hanbin who react the opposite way of her own. He looks calm and relax as if he know that he will eventually get pick.

" And the last person is.."

Jisoo exhale and inhale, breaking down into a cold sweat. Three of her friends nudging each other because they never saw Jisoo looking like this. No matter what happened, Jisoo always remain calm and composed.

" It's Kim.."

Jisoo pupils shaking as she chewing on her bottom lip until it's bleed.

" Kim Jisoo"

" YESsssss"

Lisa, seulgi and Dahyun shout as they run to hug Jisoo and shaking her to be back to her sense because Jisoo look like she would lost her mind if she did pass this. Meanwhile hanbin widen his eyes and looking at coach as if that could murder him on spot.

" Coach" he raised his voice.

Ignoring what hanbin said and look, Coach park turn back to the players and clapping his hands to get their attention.

" The match will start in 2 week this month. So you make sure to be prepare and train well. I don't want them to go home with another trophy. It's time for us to steal it away from them. Do you get that??"