Chapter ten

" Is Jennie not coming today???" Nayeon ask as she put her bag on the table.

" uhhh. I heard she told me that hanbin had a pretty bad fight with other team" Chaeyoung said.

" Really???" Momo turn her attention to the conversation.

" Is he a thug or something?" Nayeon scoff.

" Take a look at this." Chaeyoung show them a picture of hanbin bruise that Jennie sent to her.

" Holyshit " Irene exclaim.

" Are they trying to kill him or what? Gosh that look brutal hurt" Momo shiver.

" Don't you think he did something wrong to deserve that???" Nayeon suddenly ask.

" But no matter what happened, this just look so wrong yeon ahh. His teeth broke and jaw dislocated too" chaeyoung said.

" Well!!! That's not really our business. Focus on class" Nayeon shrugged and turn around.

" By the way where is sana??" She ask.

" Probably wander around to get some tea" Irene answered.

" Really? told her I want breakfast tea with milk please" Momo said excited.

Irene and Nayeon look at each other before shaking their head and ignoring a Japan girl.

" Wae??? Did I do something wrong?" Momo blinks.

Chaeyoung suppress her lip trying not to laugh and rub momo's head.

" No!! Just focus on class. I will buy you, your breakfast tea after class"

" You are the best" Momo winks.

Soon enough class was over and everyone made their way out. This time they shoved everything into their backpack and dashed out the door, That's when they reached the cafeteria, as they saw a familiar person wave at them. Sana was smiling widely and eager, as she couldn't keep her feet still.

" Yahh!! You ditch class again!! Do you really want to drop out of school" Nayeon scold as she sat.

" I promise I won't do that again but I have something to tell you guys" sana squealing.

" What??" Irene frowned in annoyed.

" By the way where is Jennie??" Sana brows knitted together.

" She's absent today. So what??? Tell us now" Nayeon urge.

" Nah!! I will just wait until she come" sana cross her arms.

" What's wrong with you today??" Chaeyoung ask.

" It's just that it's important and Jennie need to know about this too" sana exclaim.

" yah !! Do you hear that Jisoo and Soojoo already break up??"

" Really?? Omg is one of them cheating??"

" They were such a cute couple."

" So it's mean I have chance to win Jisoo now"

They heard the passing by students whisper and chatting, and their eyes quickly averted to sana who look dumbfounded.

" Is that it???" Nayeon ask.

" Yes" sana slowly nods.

" Yah!! You fool. Jisoo is so popular here, do you think this rumor is not spread like a wild fire??" Nayeon scold.

" But it is really true, I asked Dahyun for confirmation." Sana said proudly.

" And why would Jennie need to know about this?" Chaeyoung ask.