Chapter fourteen

Hanbin groaned in pain, as he move his body, he doesn't know if he doing it right or wrong but if that make him could destroy Jisoo for once, he think he could handle it.

Jisoo has always been a pain in his ass, a barrier and a disturber to him. He scoff just as he thought about he manage to pull two girls from jisoo's life.

The door slide open, showing Jennie walking toward him. Showing a smile with an open arms but what's hanbin got next is a slap cross the face.

" What do you think you are doing??" Hanbin asks, sound irritated.

" You should ask yourself you fucking moron" Jennie slap him again.

He sneered as he rub his cheek that just got contact with Jennie hand.

" You smile!? How dare you smile after ruin jisoo's life like this??" Jennie yelled.

" Calm down babe!!" He abruptly pull her into his arms.

Jennie trying to move away but he only tighten his griped more.

" You don't talk about someone else in front of your boyfriend like this. It make me irritated" he start to choked Jennie.

" Ruin her life??? Jennie you are wrong.!! She is the one that ruin my life" he shout, his eyes widen in rage.

" She is the one who taking everything away from me!!! Including you" he grab Jennie's chin to make her look at him in the eyes.

" You don't remember??? How you called out her name even when you were in my fucking arm, huh??? Are you fucking cheating on me jennie??" Hanbin squeezing Jennie's cheeks together until her face turn red.

" Y.. you are the o..one who cheated on me, you bastard" jennie said between her chopping breathed.

" No... I'm not. Jennie you know I love you.. I love you so much baby" hanbin release jennie as a younger girl gasping for air.

" It's Jisoo who make me do this. She always challenges me. And it's that Soojoo fault. She seduced me. I don't know anything jennie. Please I only love you" He begs, holding Jennie's hands.

Jennie blinks in fear as she saw hanbin acting like this. He look like a completely psychopath right now. Moving her body away, jennie tried to get up.

" No we are done hanbin. We are breaking up."

Jennie said and walk toward the door but hanbin grab her wrist and push her to wall, making a loud thud. A blonde could feel a blood dripping from her head as she winced in pain.

And before she even could ask for help, hanbin straddle her and slap her across the face.

" You are breaking up with me?? Huh??" Hanbin finally lose control.

" You dare to fucking break up with me???" He slapped her again.

" Is that because of Kim Jisoo again??? She taking you away from me again??? Ahhhh fucking shit" He shouts and slapped Jennie one more time.

At this point, jennie almost lose her conscious and cough out blood.

" I won't let you go jennie. Never ever" he cupped her face with his hands and kiss her forehead.

Jennie use all her remain strength to push him away. But he quickly pin her down and straddle her by choking her throat.

Jennie flipping her legs as she gasping for air, both hands trying to move hanbin hands away but hanbin is too strong.

" Where are your knight hoh??? Where the hell is the person you love Jennie??" He laughs as he press his strength on Jennie's throat even more.

Jennie face turn purple and her legs stop kicking anymore. She felt shorten of breathe.