Epilogue

Last night was a fairytale because Jennie's mother insisted on Jisoo having a sleep over. A brunette could never felt happier than hearing that, with a little refused from Jennie but now it's 7am in the morning and Jennie fell asleep in Jisoo arms, hand on her chest. Jisoo arms is around her body, Legs touching.

Her cheek was on Jennie's head. Jennie woke up and was still in Jisoo arms. She didn't wanna wake her up so she just stayed still.

While resting, jennie felt Jisoo's heart beat and suddenly She feel a movement and look up. Jisoo has woke up.

" Hey!! Good morning beautiful" Jisoo greet with her raspy voice as she rubbing her eyes.

Jennie smile and snuggle into a brunette arms because she USUHAHSJB WANNA KISS HEr so bad but Instead she turned around and hugged Jisoo tights.

" Jen!! You are squeezing me right now" Jisoo tap Jennie's head softly.

" Ohhh sorry" Jennie instantly release her hold.

" Let me do it" Jisoo smile and turn to be a big spoon instead.

" Did you have a good sleep?" She mumbled against Jennie's hair.

Jennie felt shiver running down her spine when she heard jisoo's husky voice. Her legs turn weak just like that.

" why aren't you answer?? Did I make you feel uncomfortable???" Jisoo turn Jennie's around and pouts.

" No..!!!" Jennie denied shyly.

" But why???" Jisoo continuing with that deep voice of hers, not knowing that Jennie almost die on spot.

" Don't talk for now Jisoo" Jennie beg.

Jisoo was about to open her mouth again but Jennie shut her up by pressing her lip onto hers.

Smiling against Jennie's plump lip, Jisoo sucking on Jennie's bottom lips aggressively asking for entrance. Jennie pull away and look at Jisoo.

" Jisoo we are at my parents house!!" Jennie warn.

" So what??? We can just be silent" Jisoo murmur.

" But I'm not brushing my teeth yet. I might have my morning breathe" Jennie said covering her mouth.

Jisoo brushed her hand away and pull her by her waist before nipped on Jennie's cherry lip again.

" It taste just fine." Jisoo said.

Pulling a younger girl closer, Jisoo still has a smile on her face before she released Jennie's waist. Jisoo grabbed and pinning her arms next to her head. Leaning in, her warm soft lips planted on Jennie's. She felt heat flood through her body as she returned the kiss.

Jisoo mind was filled with the ecstasy of this moment. Slipping her tongue into jennie open mouth ed made gentle circles with their tongues. Jennie felt her body going limp and a small but clear moan excaped her lips. 

When Jennie opened her eyes, Jisoo was still holding her, Looking at the dazed and heated expression on her face.

"You are really driving me crazy jennie" she said with such pleasure in her tone. Jennie thought she might crumble to pieces in Jisoo arms right now.

Once the intoxicating fog lifted from her mind , she responded..

"So what are you going to do about it" She teased. Bitting her bottom lip, looking up at a brunette.

Light shines brighter in her eyes she smiled, leaning her head down to Jennie's ear and she whispered.

" What do you think I'm going to do with you??"