Chapter twelve

" Yah Are you okay???" Chaeyoung ask through the phone call.

Jennie rub her head as she pacing around outside the room. Hanbin has to submitted to the hospital and she is now waiting for the doctor to come out.

" I am not!! Everything just too hectic. I don't know how to feel anymore" Jennie said.

" Do you want us to come???" Her friend.

" No..!! That's okay! I can managed."

" Ummm take care then. Call us when you get home" chaeyoung told.

" Wait chaeyoung ahh.."

" Huh??"

" Did you hear anything from Jisoo yet??" Jennie ask worrying.

" Not yet. Seulgi lisa and Dahyun have been going around to where they often go but Jisoo is nowhere to be found"

" Ughhhh" Jennie groaned as she felt a pain in her head.

" Jen, you good??"

" Yeah.!! She won't get expelled right???" Jennie ask.

" Let's just hope not. If hanbin's parent not filled a complaints and submit it to the parent association."

Jennie heard chaeyoung sighs at the other line.

" I will tried to talk to him."

" Do you know what caused that? Jisoo is not a type who throw a fist like this"

" I don't know. Hanbin is still unconscious. I don't want to stir it up yet"

" Uhmm. Bye then. I will continue to help them find Jisoo"

" Take care guys" Jennie said and hung up her phone.

—————

" What did she say?? Is she okay" Nayeon ask.

" Yeah she said fine but you know it's not something you can cope up with" chaeyoung sighs.

" Did they come back yet??" She ask.

" Irene coming back with seulgi now... oh there they are"

" How's it Seul??"

Seulgi just shaking her head.

" Have you tried her house??"

" That was the last place that Jisoo would go." Lisa said.

" What should we do then??"

" You girls go home and rest first. We tried to find a few more place, if we still couldn't find her, let's do it again tomorrow " seulgi said.

They all agree and went separately to their respective places.

—————

Jennie closing her eyes in attempting to tried to rest but when she heard the doctor open the door, she quickly woke up.

" How is he doctor??"

" He is fine now. His jaw broke and his eyes got a several cuts. We gave him a painkiller and he's resting now. You can go inside now."

" Thank you doctor" Jennie bow.

Open up the door, jennie slowly walk toward her boyfriend bed and sat on the edge of it. Hanbin who felt a movement, slightly open his eyes.

" Hey!!" He said calmly.

" How's your feeling?" Jennie ask.

" I'm okay!" He said, rubbing on Jennie's hand.