3. Cancellations leading to plans.

The next few day we're very dreamy for Keira and Leah. They would steal glances at each other across the room or when in the canteen their legs would brush off each other under the table.
I don't think they knew it yet because they were trying to live in the moment, but they were slowly falling in love with each other.

It was now Friday and the girls were looking forward to the free weekend.
Everyone was in the boot room getting ready to eat some lunch.

Leah's pov
I'm currently just out of the shower, getting ready to head to the cafeteria. I'm sitting in my locker wearing a sports bra and a towel to cover my bottom half, I'm also on my phone checking my social media.
When I put my phone down I look around the room to take in my surroundings, to my left Ellen and Steph are fighting over weather Ellen should get another cat or not, in the other corner Georgia is talking the ear off of Ellie about something to do with Ollie, I then look straight ahead of me and lock eyes with Keira, when I do it's like everything around me just disappears and all I can hear and see is her.
"Have you been looking at me the whole time" I asked her
She looks always shyly,
"No, I mean not purposely"
I started chuckling
"What are you laughing at" she asked
"Nothing" I reply still laughing
"Please tell me" she pleaded
I got up and walked over and sat next to her and leaned in to whisper in her ear, "your cute when you get flustered" I could see the hair stand on the back of her neck and her back shivered as I spoke softly into her ear.
She smiled shyly again
I leaned back in again and said "it's not just when your flustered"
This caught her attention and she looked straight into my eyes,
"So when is it" she asked
"All the time" I said confidently with a smirk
She was smiling from ear to ear at this point.

We got so lost in each others company that we hadn't notice everyone leave except Steph who then shouted "Oi you two, come on before all the food is gone"
Keira was already dressed so got she up to leave with Steph, she looked back at me and asked "do you want me to wait for you"
"No I'm ok I'll catch up with you"
She smiled and left with Steph. I sat down and took a deep breath, I can't believe I had just said that to the girl that I liked and I can't believe she reacted like that, but maybe I did move a bit fast, what if I made her uncomfortable. I stopped myself from overthinking because I had to get dressed before all the food was gone.

When I was finished getting ready I gathered all my stuff and headed to the canteen for some lunch.
When I walked in, there were so many conversations happening, I went straight to the buffet and got a plate of food, I then looked around to find somewhere to sit,
"Oi Lee, sit here" Steph shouted
I looked in that direction and Steph, Alex, Keira, Georgia, Demi and Lauren were all sitting together and the only spare seat was beside Keira, I looked at her and smiled.
I walked over to the table and smiled at Keira while sitting down next to her.
"What took you so long to get ready" Lauren asked
"Ah I was just chatting to everyone and lost track of time" I looked up and Steph was giving me a weird look. Everyone was eating their lunch while listening to story's from Georgia. When I was finished eating I leaned back in my chair and in the process my hand brushed off of Keira's. We looked at each other and smiled. Yet again it was like we were in our own world. "You ok" I asked her
"Perfect" she replied while smiling
I could hear someone cough so I looked up to see Steph looking at me with a furrowed eyebrow.
I was unsure what she was trying to do so I just looked away.

Everyone carried on listening to Georgias story of how marlo had eaten her favourite teddy that Ollie got her, but all attention turned to Steph when her phone started to ring, she looked at the caller id and left the room to answer it.
"That seems important" Keira said
"I'm sure it's nothing to worry about" I try to reassure Keira as she looks very worried
"You alright" I asked Keira
"Yeah I just hope she ok"
I reached over and put my hand on top of Keira's
"I'm sure she's fine Kei"
She looked at me and smiled.
Steph came back in a few seconds later,
"Alright everyone listen up I know this won't affect all of you but it will affect some, England camp has been postponed because Sarina and a few of the background staff have tested positive for covid, so enjoy your free week I guess"
She came back over and sat down, she looked at me like I had 4 heads and I had no idea why until everyone was leaving and I went to get up and realised I still had my hand on top of Keira's, luckily no one noticed only Steph and I'm hoping she'll have forgotten quickly.

Everyone went back into the boot room to grab their stuff before heading home. Everyone was about to leave when Georgia shouted "seeing as we have a free weekend, don't you think we should have a night out" a few people were reluctant at first but then Keira piped up "that's not a bad idea, I mean we don't ever get to do it because of our schedules, and it will give people a chance to let their hair down"
For a finish everyone agreed as long as they didn't have to organise it, so Georgia and Alex took that role upon themselves.
The had the whole thing planned in 10 minutes, before anyone even left.
We are going to meet tomorrow evening at Georgias for pre drinks and then head to a restaurant for some food and then go to a club.
Everyone agreed and then we all headed out to go home.......