17. Cinema date +1

The three of us got into Keira's car and we drove to the cinema. When we got there we got out and walked in. Kara was in the middle of me and Keira holding both of our hands. "So what movie did you pick kar" I asked looking down at her.
"That one" she says pointing to a pig poster promoting the movie 'Sing 2'
"Do you want some sweets" I asked and she nodded
"I really need to pee" Keira said
"Ok so why don't you go to the toilet and we'll wait for you"
"Ok I'll be quick" she says walking to the toilet.
Just as she leaves I pick up kara and we walk to the counter. "Hello what can I get you today" the cashier says to us.
"Hi can I get 3 tickets to Sing 2 please"
"Would you like food or drinks"
"What do you want kar"
"Can I have some jellies" she asks shyly
"Of course, can I get a packet of Jelly sweets, a bottle of water, a packet of malteasers, a large popcorn and 2 large Fanta's please"
"Of course, that will be £26"
"Thank you" I say as I give the cashier the money. I put Kara down and give her the jellies and the bottle of water while I take the malteasers, 2 drink and the popcorn. We stand to the side and wait for Keira to come back from the bathroom. When she walk out she just smiles at me.
"You should have waited so I could pay for mine and kara's Lee"
"Don't be stupid I say as I hand her a drink and the popcorn"
"Is this all for me" she asks laughing
"No I thought we could share" I say smiling
She just looks at me and says "I would kiss you if we weren't in public" and I just smile. We walk in and sit in our seat and wait for the movie to start.

When the movie was over we got up and left. When we were walking back to the car Kara started crying and we didn't know why. Keira picked her up and cradled her in her arms.
"Kara tell mummy what's wrong, I can't fix it if I don't know what it is"
"My tummy hurts" she says in between sobs.
"It's ok baby" Keira says rocking her back and forth.
Keira sat into the passenger seat for a minute with Kara on her lap, just until she stopped crying, when she stopped Keira put her into her car seat and got back into the passenger seat.
"Am I driving" I asked her smiling
"I guess you are" she says handing me the keys
"Where are we going now mummy" Kara asks
"To the toy shop" I say before Keira answers
"Yay" Kara shouts
"What" Keira asks
"We're going to the toy shop" I tell her
"Lee you've already bought her enough, I can't let you buy her any more"
"Don't be so stupid kei, I don't get to buy ye anything when I'm not here so it's only right that I spoil ye when I'm home" I say reaching my hand over and squeezing her leg. "Ok come on then" she says finally giving up and me and Kara just smile.
I drive us to the toy shop and tell Kara pick out anything she wants. She picks out a pram and a doll so that's what I get her. We get home and I take it out of the packaging so she can play with it, I then take a picture of her and send it to Keira and she posts it on instagram.

@keirawalsh

Someone has cheered up thanks to the best visitor in the world 🥰💫@stephhoughton My girl@alexgreenwood 😍😍kar@leahmurphy 🤍🤍+100 comments

@stephhoughton My girl
@alexgreenwood 😍😍kar
@leahmurphy 🤍🤍
+100 comments