25. Final part

*Time Skip*

It's now December. The lionesses went to the euros in the summer with the expectations of doing well, and that's exactly what happened, they won. Leah, Keira and Kara spent the rest of the summer together. They went on little holidays around England and spent some time with their families as-well. Keira and Leah were so in love, they knew this was it for them. They had a conversation a few months ago and they both decided that they wanted to grow their family and have another bandy, they had talked about the different options available to them but decided on IVF, and Keira had decided that she wanted to carry it. They had been to a few appointments and had started the process but Keira didn't really talk about it much and Leah didn't want to push her either. It's the day before Christmas Eve now and they've decided that their going to spend Christmas in England this year. Their going to have breakfast at their own house and obviously spend the morning with Kara and then their going to go to spend the rest of the day with Keira's family.
Both Keira and Leah have something special planned for each other on Christmas morning but neither of them know about the other.

We have most of the Christmas shopping done at this stage but I needs to pick up Keira's  last present in town today. I walks downstairs to see Keira and Kara cuddled up on the sofa watching a film.
"Where you off to" Keira asks me looking up at me.
"Just into town I need to pick up a few last bits" I say leaning down kissing her cheek.
"Ok" she says smiling
"Do you need anything"
"No we're good, see you later"
"Bye, love you"
"Love you too" she shots from the living room ad I walk out the door. On my way into town I stop off to pick up Steph like I had planned, she coming with me to give me her opinion on the present.
"Ello" she says as she gets in the car
"How are you" she says as she closes the door.
"Fucking shitting myself" I say and we both laugh
"What are you nervous for your only picking it up"
"I know it's just nerve racking innit" I say as I pull away from the house and drive to the shop. When we walk in I go to the counter and the.
"Back for the goods I see" the cashier Tom says. I've been in quiet a few time so we know each other on a friend basis.
"Yeah finally" I say and we laugh
"I'll just go and grab it for you"
"Cheers Tom" I say as he walks out the back of the counter to get the present.
When we comes back out he takes a small red box out of a bag. He puts it on the counter and nods at me so I pick it up and open it. I look at the ring and I'm in total shock. "Wow" me and Steph both say
"It's exactly what I wanted, thank you Tom"
"My pleasure" he says smiling
"Oh god it all just got a bit more real" I say a but nervously
"Relax Lee, it's 2 days away yet" Steph say as she puts a hand on my shoulder and we all laugh.
I pay for the ring and we leave the shop. On the drive back home we sits in silence until Steph speaks.
"Did you seeing the ring yourself"
"Not really, well I had a few ideas and I told them and then I just left it up to them because I was too indecisive" I say and we both laugh
"She going to live it Lee"
"You thing ?"
"I know" she says and I smile
"Ok I'll see you tomorrow"
"Bye Steph, see you tomorrow" I say and she gets out of the car and walks in home. I drive back home and pull into the driveway. I have a plan on how I'm going to ask her so I but wrapped the box and write my name on it. I walk in and out it under the tree quickly before walking into the kitchen. Keira was standing at the cooker making some dinner. I walk over and put my hand on her lower back and lean down to kiss her cheek. "Did you get everything you needed"
"Yeah, where's kar"
"She's gone for a nap, you hungry"
"Yeah starving" I say and we both laugh before she played up two meals and we sit at the table chatting and laughing. When we're done we spend the rest of the days just relaxing on the sofa watching films before heading up to bed.
When we wake up the next day we do the Christmas tradition of meeting all the city girls for a coffee. When that's down we head home and spend the evening with a very excited Kara, she's extremely hyper and eventually we get her into her pyjamas and she sets out her plate of cookies and milk.
She ends up falling asleep on the sofa with me and Keira and after about an hour we all head up to bed.
When I get into bed Keira cuddles up next to me and lays her head on my chest.
"Night Lee"
"Night, love you"
"Live you too" she says as I kiss the top of her head.