05.

Making her way towards the bed where the sulky Jake lay, she felt her heart tingly as she neared him.

He sat up in an instant with his legs sprawled on either side of her body, his mood taking a full swing.

"That's quite the one-eighty you pulled there," she remarked to the now-beaming boy.

"Caught you." 

Unable to discern his true motives, she felt his hand clasped around hers and pulled her down onto him.

"Fuck."

Her cheeks flushed in warmth as she found herself in an awkward position. Before she could even retract her body, his warm hands wrapped around her waist, pulling her closer to him.

"You have been a really bad girl. You ought to be punished."

"Heh, is that all you've got, Jakey?"  she couldn't explain the rush of confidence she felt, perhaps it may have been the smug smile on his face or how he was taken aback at the mere mention of his endearing pet name, solely forgetting the fact she was straddling his lap.

"Don't test me," Jake gently stroked the throbbing pulse in her neck with his thumb.

The tension was thick, their heat filling the empty space between them. They were brazen, unknowingly fighting their urge to latch their lips on each other.

Cradling her neck, he softly guided her lips to meet his. The kiss was hungry yet sweet, teasing her with a hint of promise and elevating her body to pure bliss.

It's just as she had always imagined.

Slipping her arms around his neck, she returned his kiss with earnest passion and eagerness. A sizzling commotion stirred up in her body.

As if the kiss wasn't enough to make her hot, Jake swiftly lifted her up before hovering over her on the bed. Breathless from the kiss, her lips were eager to taste his once more.

Without wasting any time, he had taken her lips in his, this time more passionately. Unravelling each other lips, they had totally blacked out the fact that there were other entities in the house, perhaps waiting for them.