07.

The intensity of their connection grew with every passing moment. Their bodies moulded together, lost in a dance of desire and longing. His warm hands explored her contours, setting a fierce fire inside her body. Nothing had ever tasted sweeter than her lips.

His scent invaded her senses; enticing her brutally whilst taking her into another realm of ecstasy.

Raking her fingers through his blond locks, she cocked his head to catch his tempting lips one last time, startling the boy who hadn't expected such a decisive move from her. They were too lost in each other's tastes to even care about the turmoil they would be bringing into each other's lives. 

They pulled away; their breaths ragged and quick.

"That was intense," Jake cooed with his warm breath tickling her neck.

Before she could even decipher the events, Jake caressed the seam of her swollen lips that were too tempting for him with his thumb, driving the girl's mind into a frenzy.

All she wanted at the time was his lips on her skin even if it meant he would condemn her afterwards. 

"Kiss me more," she managed to say in an octave higher than a whisper.

Jake's lips slightly twisted at her request, "Whatever my girl wants."

Slowly lowering his body, he kissed her, his lips warm and firm. No matter how many times they kissed, she could never get used to the way his lips would taste against hers.

She was pulled into a whirlwind of pleasure as he began trailing soft kisses on her neck. She dug her nails into his back as he continued to exploit her, struggling to keep her calm.

His warm hands trailed a faint trace on her thighs as he continued to devour her lips.

"We have to stop... at least for now," Jake pulled away, his heart defying his actions.

"Don't look at me like that," he told the tempting eyes that were gleaming at him with ardent desire.

She was too dazed to even utter a word. Jake realized this and pulled the tensed girl into his embrace, his nose nuzzling her neck as he breathed her sweet scent. Their laboured breaths and erratic hearts fell into harmony as they embraced one another's warmth.

"Will you be my girl, Lily?"

As though breathing had become the most onerous task for her, she quickly turned her head, bumping his in the process, prompting a groan from the blond.

"Come again?"

Jake chuckled, brushing his lips against her temple as he repeated his question, amusement lacing his tone." I said, will you be my girl, Lily?" His reassuring smile pulled at her heartstrings, deeming her to say yes.

Lily blinked, her mind struggling to catch up with the sudden shift in the atmosphere. Embarrassment and anticipation tainted her cheeks with a crimson glow.

"I... I mean, we just... kissed," she stammered, her voice barely audible.

Jake tilted his head, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "And that's exactly why I'm asking. I can't get enough of you, Lily. I want to be with you, and not just in stolen moments like this."

Her eyes twinkled with a glint of excitement, her logical side taking leave of its senses.

She slipped her arms around his neck as she whispered against his lips, "Yes, I'll be your girl, Jake."

Before she knew it, her lips were pulled into another lip-lock.

Lily found herself at a crossroads, unsure if her acceptance was a declaration of embracing her own happiness or unwittingly surrendering to the whims of fate, unknowingly welcoming her very own descent.

She felt a mix of excitement and vulnerability, knowing that journey wouldn't be an easy path but she was willing to take the leap of faith. Hands intertwined and their hearts entwined; she was ready to embark on the precipice of her newfound love, like a fragile butterfly fluttering its wings for the first time as the air carried whispers of their romance and her tell-tale emotions.