Chapter 2

“ Cahllen Von Wolver! ”

The sound of glass being broken awoke the childs confused mind. Cahll raised his lowered and hunched back, he was extremely uncomfortable. He can hear his bones creak from just a simple motion such as straighting his back.

He stared at the middle age man who seems to be calling him. The man coldly glanced at him as if he was not a living being. Cahll tilted his head, what's with this man? He didn't even know who he was (・'v'・)??

“ Still not answering? ”

The man raised the book he was holding sending it flying towards the standing child. Cahll narrowed his eyes and tried to mobilize his body. Unfortunately  he failed, his body was rooted on the spot. The book hit his head hard causing him to fall in his knees towards the floor with a thud.

That's when he noticed his shrunken figure. He stared at his tiny hands, it was a hands only a four year old child could have. Then he stared at the middle age man. So that's why that guy looks taller than a giant ಠ_ಠ

This is so annoying.

“ I  don know wat yor talking bout. ”
[ I don't know what your talking about ]

His lips twitched after hearing himself lisp. Calm Down. Let's all calm down.┌( ◕ 益 ◕ )ᓄ

“ You don't know? Hah! How funny. How dare you answer me like that. Did you think your amazing just because your a Wolver? ” [ A/N: I don't know why but some parents or older people usually acts like that. I mean when they scold you they  always saywhy aren't you answering are you mute? ’ but when we answer them they'll get extremely angry saying your being disrespectful and arrogant. ”

Somehow Cahll finds this conversation familiar. Just where did he heard of it? Suddenly an idea struck him, isn't it in a novel he once read?

He suddenly remembered ehat the man called him, Cahllen Von Wolver. It was one of the characters of the novel, ‘Bright’. Heh, so he was actually occupying somebody else body? And a sub-villain at that.

Suddenly the world went blank. Of course the world didn't really literally went black, it was actually just because he fainted. Yep, you read it right. Fainted, Cahll the Ace Assassin Fainted.