Chapter 5

Tick

Cahllen blankly stared at the ceiling. Heh, he shouldn't have expected anything from that pumpkin head.

Just after leaving Cahllen’s room, Hoshino ran into Sillnei, their crazy psycho obsessed mother. Yep, Sillnei the madam of the Wolver Family is nuts. She was totally out of Hyre’d Control. What can you possibly expect from a Family of killers?

Sillnei was very obsessed with her childrens. No, to be more precise what she was obsessing over wasn't literally her childrens. It was the patriarch seat. She was honing her own child as a sharp weapon who could earn the Heir’s position.

That's also one of the reasons Hyre and Sillnei are on each other's throats. Hyre hated her guts, and Sillnei hated the old man’s very existence. The Wolver Family was actually very complicated. Their relationship with each other was simply too poor.

It was only profit who was bringing this family together. There was never love. that was why Cahll wouldn't need to wonder why the original Cahllen became the Sub-villain.

In short it was simply the Wolver Family’s Situation that drove them to become a monster. For the protagonist this world was full of wonders, he would obviously defend for it.

But what about them? Their world was all about ‘ The Strong Prey’s The Weak ’. Full of poisons, blood, and darkness. The protagonist can live freely, while they were caged inside the so called family.

It was actually quite tragic. Cahllen understands that better than anybody else.

Well, I only needed to laze around anyway.

All his siblings was the cream of the crop  so he wasn't really needed. Besides he never plans to outshine his siblings. I mean, why not just play around? His family was rich anyway. ‘ What's the use of money if not for spending. ’

Good Older Brother Silvester, I love you the most (≧∇≦)/

It was actually Silverster’s line. I mean, he was the future ‘Greed’ of the organization ‘Sin’.

It actually sounded cool. Well, More cooler than his former Organization. Well, More cooler than his former Organization who was filled with nothing but old hags. Sorry, Michael. (≡^∇^≡)

----------------------

A/N: Hi everyone. If there is someone reading this story, that is. Well, it took a lot of time for me to update again since I'm very busy. I also wanna say thank you for persisting in reading this. So gotta catch all of you later.

Cahllen: don't believe her folks. She's obviously lying. What busy? She's just goofing around. She's obviously being lazy again (๑•̀д•́๑).

Author-san: No! I'm truly busy. Get out of my way Cal or I'm gonna smack you p(╬ Ò ‸ Ó)𝐪.

Cahllen: Heck. What a violent person you are! You would even hurt your own child.

Author-san: Children needs to be disciplined. - raises the stick -