Chapter 9

“ Do you need something? ”

Cold words greeted the young Cahllen. It was supposed to be a meeting between a father and a son, but it sounded far from it.

Cahllen coldly glanced at his father's busy figure, the man didn't even bother lifting his head up to greet his youngest son.

“ Allowance. I want you to raise my daily allowance. ”

With that, the man finally raised his head up to gaze at the youngest. His gaze contained no love and warmth a father should have for his child.

“ Hmm, and why is that? ”

Lugi curiously glanced at the young Cahllen. The Child he knew wasn't this courageous enough to find him just to discuss about his little allowance. The former Cahllen's Cowardice was firmly itched in Lugi's memory.

“ Nothing. I just want more pocket money. ”

Cahllen stated. Lugi raised his brow at the child's answer. How interesting.

“ Oh? But the budget allocated for a little guy like you should amount to half the budget an Aristocratic Family should have. Not to mention that the funds allocated by your brothers are also in your name. ”

Yep, all that money was supposed to be his. If the butler didn't squander his money, that is. As for his older Brothers Funds, he never considered it as his. A money that he never earned should never be owned by him.

The butler who should have wholeheartedly serve him, betrayed his own master. The previous Cahllen was cowardly and stupid, he never noticed he was being betrayed.

He was only left with nothing but an empty pocket and a bunch of useless credit cards. Sigh, life was truly hard for him.

But The previous Cahllen was no more. As he always believed ‘ A Dog who bites its own master should never be keep. ’

“ There's none left. I don't know where it disappeared to. ”

Cahllen confidently lied. Lugi's brows shoot upwards at Cahllen's words. A child wouldn't lie, atleast not on a cowardly child like Cahllen, not to mention that the child has always been silly and stupid since young.

Cahllen didn't need to do anything. They will clean it up themselves. it will save him a lot of trouble.

He wasn't really scared That his old man will not believe him. After all a ‘ Wolver ’ is still a ‘ Wolver ’. So even if he did lie and squandered the money himself the family will just found someone to blame. They will close one eye and open the other one, on the premise that he wouldn't do anything that might harm the family's so called dignity.

All of this are both benefits him. Just like hitting two birds with one stone.