Chapter 14

A folder of paper fell with a thud loudly on the table. Pictures of different kinds of people, from politicians, Ordinary Workers, Idols, children's, Adults, Teenagers, Old people to even Babies was completely recorded inside the seemingly ordinary Folder.

‘ It's Scary. ’

Come to think of it, even though the Association was considered a bigshot in his previous life, but the information obtained from them couldn't even compare towards the Wolver's Way of doing things. Obtaining various information about millions to thousands of people is no joke. As long this pile of seemingly useless pieces of paper fell into some crazy and greedy person, they could possibly dominate the entire world.

‘ Tsk. Tsk. Indeed, The Wolver's truly are worthy as being hailed as the number one villain family. ’

In fact, He, Cahllen didn't really understand why on h*ll can they manage to let the protagonist ran rampant in the novel. They are strong, and way stronger than the protagonist itself. To let an annoying ant ran past them all the time, didn't it sound super irritating? Is it just because of the protagonist halo?

“ What Protagonist Halo? Did you possibly hit your head while I'm sleeping? ”

A rather sharp and irritating voice of a child was heard screaming at him inside his head. Cahllen almost coughed the tea he was drinking.

After capturing Magenda for good, he rushed back towards Lugi's Office after being called. Irritatingly enough, Magenda, Keep on shouting and screaming inside his head making him uncomfortable.

“ Huh. That Human is strong! Way stronger than an idiot like you. ”

Magenda again murmured stopping his crazy antics.

“ He's you Father right? ”

Magenda asked doubtfully.

‘ Yes. ’

He simply answered, thankful that Magenda stopped his antics.

“ Wei, Why didn't you inherit his genes then? How can you possibly be weak? ”

‘ Oh, shut up for me please. ’

Cahllen annoyingly grabbed the teacup he was holding. Magenda Tsked before muttering slowly.

“ Stupid Human ”

“ Hah~ ”

The four year old Cahllen finally breath a sigh of relief after regaining his peace.

“ Cahllen! Are you listening to me? ”

Lugi raised his voice after finding out that the youngest was being in daze again.

“ My apologies. ”

Cahllen said as he cleared out his thoughts.

“ Remember this Faces. Some of them are crucial for your first mission. ”

Lugi emphasizes the word ‘Crucial’ as he stared sharply at the young Cahllen.

The First Mission. It was also referred to as the baptism of Life, a culture that has long been practiced in the Wolver Family's Bloodline. Once the child turns 4 years old, they are sent towards their very own first mission.

As the Rule implies:

Each and every Blood shall pass the test to be worthy of thy name.

The mission as stated itself is also a test. A test to determine the persons future prospects. Someone once failed the test and met his end. Quite appalling, since it was still a child after all.