Chapter 6

“ Oh My pitiful Allen! Sob... Mama is so sad to see you in this state! How dare that old hag do this to my precious baby? ”

Sillnei hysterically cried while wiping her tear filled eyes. In fact if it Cahllen didn't knew her better he would have ended up believing her too.

  As he once said Hoshino had somewhat meet their Crazy Mother. It was truly Unfortunate for him, Given how unstable Sillnei is, She was left to live in the most further and remote mansion as possible all alone.

It was said that the madam of the Wolver Family was truly loved by his Father-in-Law and husband that they built a mansion more splendid than Cinderella's Castle. It sounded extremely romantic and magical but the truth was more cruel.

The Mansion Was no Fantastical Mansion. It was nothing but a fancy prison. A shackle which Sillnei Hated the most. A means to keep her in check.

The Mansion was grand filled with glitz and glamor, A very Beautiful Fantasy, But behind it was nothing more but an empty Cage Swallowing everything. Her Happiness, Her Emotions, Her Dreams and Hopes. Like an abandoned ornament, Dull, Empty and was left in some dark corners.

“ How could they do this to us? What did we do wrong? Tell me Allen, what did mama do wrong for them to do this to us? ”

Sillnei cried while laughing. Actually Cahllen quite pitied Sillnei. A marriage meant for convenience, An unhappy life, And a Cruel and heartless Husband.

Heh, How tragic.

“ I'm Okayy mama ”

Cahllen said as he patted Sillnei's shoulders. He actually understands her a bit. She probably wants to part ways with this Nightmare like life, what she wanted was never the Rich and luxurious life but freedom, for herself and her children. That was why she was always anxious to make her eldest child as the head of the family. She wants to control her own destiny.

But life doesn't always goes as what you have planned it would have. Though Her Eldest Son, Archviel did ended up becoming the Head, in the End, Sillnei Died much earlier in the novel, never getting The thing she longed the most, Her Freedom.

“ My pitiful children. Listen to mama, You need to be storng. Because only when you're strong enough can you protect anyone you love. Understand? ”

Sillnei muttered as she stroked Cahllen's Cheek. She Smiled beautifully but her eyes remained dead.

-------------------

A/N: How was it? Feels quite sorry for Sillnei or not? Well, Author-san will tell you, Sillnei isn't a bad mother. Well if some of you readers have also noticed I've revised some of the parts. Haha, it's probably because it doesn't seem to fit. Anyway I hope that it'll be fine. That's all for now thank you.