Chapter 8

The sun shines heavily against Cahllen’s face making his long and thin lashes quiver.

Yawn

He lazily yawned before stretching his short arms. It has already been five days since he ended up here.

Cahllen’s life could be considered idle. It was a far cry from his previous life where he was pushed and pulled everywhere.

Only one thing annoyed him very much. As a so called descendants of the noble ‘ Wolver ’ Family, each and every child needs to undergo a terror like training. Cahllen as the weakest was out of the list Unfortunately he still needed to consume poisons as a compensation for his lack of training.

As the child grows older so does the dosage of poisons go higher and higher. The more one grows up, the more deadly the poisons will be.

In fact, Cahllen doesn't really mind that. In his previous life, Michael always feeds him poisons as hi meals, so it's no big deal. As an Assassin it was normal to intake various poisons, the same goes for the infamous ‘ Wolver ’ Family members.

What truly annoyed him was his own current body. The ‘ him ’ now, and the ‘ him ’ in the past has the biggest difference. This body he has resided was truly weak, it made him a previous gold ranked Assassin dissatisfied.

He stretched his hands out towards the lemon flavored juice beside him and drank it. His little face scruched up after tasting poison again.

The servants had been doing their part by giving him poisons little by little.

Cough! Cough!

Ugh! ”

His eyes shone under the light as he grinned. F*ck*ng Wolver’s! It seems like he needed to hasten his plans on leaving this place and be independent, or else he might truly die even before he knows it.

Cahllen stood up from his sunbathing and proceeded towards the hallway. He went straight towards the Master’s office but stopped after seeing dozens of lined up servant.

They stood there intimidatingly making anyone who sees them shiver unconsciously. They both have the same expressions as if they weren't humans. Well, they weren't humans to begin with.

Puppets. They are Lugi’s, Cahllen’s Father and the master of the Wolver Family.

Making puppets was a high level assassination technique that only Hyre, Lugi, Sillnei and Archviel knows. As a family who deals things in the dark they needed loyal servants who wouldn't betray them, so wouldn't it be perfect to use puppets?

He strode towards the door ignoring the puppets lined up. They are soulless, as long as you don't do anything unnecessary then they wouldn't attack you. Just like how a dog Acts.

Knock!

Cahllen knocked while thinking about his height. Too short.

Come in.

A cold voice sounded inside, Cahllen hurriedly opened the door. He saw a man sitting at the office like room. He looked like an exact replica of Hoshino, but more handsome.

Well, can't blame him. Hoshino leans more towards the word ‘ Cute ’ rather than handsome. After all hoshino has yet to mature, a 6 year old could be counted as a baby.

--------------------

A/N: Sorry for the late update. the wifi In our place was faulty and it took me a long time to update. For those who was confused because of too many characters remember this:

Archviel was the First child and Cahllen’s first older brother.

Hoshino was the second child and Cahllen’s second older brother.

Silvester was the third Child and Cahllen’s Third older brother.

Sillnei was Cahllen, Hoshino, Archviel and Silvester‘s mother.

Lugi was Cahllen and the others father.

Hyre was Lugi's Father. In short Callen’s Grandfather.

Michael was Cahllen’s former Adopted Father and mentor in his first life.

There will be more characters entering the more the story runs deeper. So it will certainly get confusing, that's why I'm doing my utmost best not to make a mess. And also do not forget, this is a modern technology world novel, but some western and eastern practice still existed. The point is there might be some various things Author-san created herself. So there's no point in using logic in this story. So this is all there is for today, goodbye y’all.