Chapter 17

In a wide and luxurious hall stood 26 people with different statures, faces, and gender. They were uniformly lined up, With pale Complexions. A number was pinned in their left Shirt starting From 1-26.

“ Ahem! All of you must be well aware of who you might be serving right? Yes, This is Baron Micheel Austrilla and Baroness Hyacinth Austrilla’s Estate. I hope it's Clear to you what you should do and what you all shouldn't. As Orphans who was taken under the loving and benevolent Madame Hyacinth, I expect no less from all of you. ”

The Old man Solemnly Stated with a crazed and fanatic look.

“ You should never Disappoint the Master and Madame. Always pay attention to your words, and keep your mouth shut no matter what you might ended up knowing. Once you lose or destroy every tiny valuables inside this estate, will be tagged as a crime worthy of death. Lastly, Never mention  the Young Master Infront of the Master and Madame, especially The Madame. ”

As the old man stated the last words, his voice grew severe.

“ That said, that'll be all. You have to find the other rules yourself. You may proceed to your respected rooms, remember, Your rooms are adjacent to your numbers. ”

With that the old man completely left, leaving them all alone. Cahllen silently fixed his gaze up, A Small shadow was silently standing at the attic before disappearing.

“ H..Hey! ”

A timid and shy voice caught Cahllen’s attention. A Black haired young man was standing before him. His pale fingers was tightly gripping the hem of his clothes.

“ Hello ”

Cahllen softly answered. He smiled gently as he could. In his previous world, Black Hair was considered Common, but in the “Bright” Novel, Black Hair was considered rare.

Black, Gold, Silver and purple can be considered rare colors. Rumors has it that a person who has black hair was containing Lux’s Blood, The Dragon God.

The main protagonist, Possessing Black Hair and Golden Eyes, was hailed as ‘ The Child Of Lux ’ after his birth. It was truly cliche enough, but it worked so well in attracting those few readers the novel has. It was truly a Hero like Settings that every Main Character should have, ‘Unique’ ‘ Unparalleled’ ‘ Special ’.

For a boy with unknown origins Possessing Black hair is very conspicuous against the colorful backdrop of Various Colors of Hair. Cahllen felt dizzy seeing this Rainbow colors of various kinds. Man, The Author truly has weird Aesthetics.

“ N..Nice Meeting you, I.. I'm Charles. ”

The boy shly lowered his head after speaking. Cahllen felt a lot of piercing gazes between them, curious, Hostile, Jealousy, Hatred. All because of Charles unique black hair.

Obtaining Rare Features means a bigger chance to be promoted, or noticed by the superiors. As long as someone has enough brains, they can climb up the ranks faster.

Of course Cahllen wasn't really interested in that, The Wolver Siblings itself has their own unique Appearance, that goes the same for him, a complete Silverhead Child.

“ Hello, Charles. Nice meeting you~ I'm Arheon Ville. ”