Chapter 13

“ Magenda, I want to make a deal with you. ”

Cahllen stared straight towards the red haired child Infront of him. Magicules whom developed their own form naturally have their own arrogance and pride. Just because one successfully summoned them doesn't mean they’ll wholeheartedly served you as their master.

Status Window:

Name: Magenda

Age: Unknown ( probably older than your grandpa??? )

Gender: Unknown ( A Girl? Maybe a boy? )

Danger Level: 8 out 10 ( A Grade )
          - Please Stay away as far as possible unless necessary do not approach. Could kill you without batting an eyelid.

Characteristics: Hot tempered, Rude, Glutton, Hard headed.

Cahllen Rolled his eyes. Come on now, He’s Weak, of course, he knew that. But can't it just leave a little bit of face for himself?

“ Kid, your kidding right? ”

Magenda grins sarcastically while pointing at the four year old boy.

“ I'm not, and I will not. ”

Cahllen rephrased, he raised his small hands and pulled the transparent spring who should have been there from the start. It's color made it hard for anyone to detect it, blending perfectly from it's surrounding.

‘ Shadow Puppetry ’

One of the skills he used to have when he was in his previous life. It was the simplest skills he could freely use right now since it didn't need any complicated moves.

As an Assassin, he was trained to do things in a dirty and dark way. Sometimes Tricky, Sometimes Cruel. In a way, Assassin's job was to work in the dark and out of the light.

Values are not important in that kind of job. Some people might think and view Assassin's as some cool guy, but it's far from everyone’s imagination. Sometimes Reality Can be more darker.

“ I already expected this from the start. ”

Everything can be talked except for pride. A prideful being like Magenda couldn't be dealt with just a few heart warming words.

“ Heh, you actually had the guts to attack me? Stupid human being! ”

He laughed, crossing his arms together. He didn't even bother to lift a finger. What could a little kiddo possibly do to him, the Great and Mighty Magenda.

Cahllen shrugged his little shoulders. He wasn't that stupid as to attack a powerful being, his main purpose from the start wasn't to start a fight. Shadow Puppetry does have the ability to attack it's opponent, but it's excellence and speciality falls more on controlling.

The thin threads had long ago drilled inside the so called Mighty and Great Magenda without him knowing. As long as Cahllen pulled the string connecting everything, This is where the magic will start.

Magenda puffed up his chest thinking. This kid, he can only blame himself once he got hurt. He suddenly snapped out from his thoughts once he felt his entire body numbing. His thoughts suddenly grew hazy and muddled as if something was separating him from the outside world creating a barrier.

He woke up inside a dark and empty space, a barrier ten times stronger than him was blocking the other side. It was projecting the happenings outside his conscious.

“ D*mn! To think I'll be trapped inside this lousy trick! ”

Magenda never expected this to happen at all. He grew weaker after sleeping for a long time and he can only wait for a while to regain his full strength. Still, as a Magicule, no human can defeat him that easily. Besides this kind of move was too unfamiliar and unheard of.

--------------------

A/N: Hello, everyone. Long time no update. Actually I was truly very busy with my classes right now, I was so stressed with a lot of Activities that I can't even have time to rest. We also just finished our Midterm Exam, and there will be a new upcoming Final Exams again. My brain was so drained, thankfully we get to have a long vacation right now, since it's Halloween right now. Haha. I also doesn't even have time to cut my nails, they are growing a bit longer ╥﹏╥. Still I'll try to adjust my schedule. Thank you ✧(。•̀ᴗ-)✧.