Chapter 15

“ Gennieve Austrilla, 7 Years Old, Male, The only Child of Baron Micheel Austrilla and Baroness Hyacinth Austrilla. ”

The Day Lugi has given access of various information to him, was the day he received his first Mission.

It was just a single stack of paper, but written in it was a shocking life story of a single person, Gennieve.

The Child was 7 years old, older than Cahllen himself. But what caught his eyes was the bold words engraved in the paper.

‘ The Cursed Child ’

It seems like something was amiss with the child, Gennieve. What was even scarier was the words written based on the maids working on the Baron’s Estate Stated.

[ The Young Master, is weird. He never smiles, Never Cries, Never Talks. Like a walking puppet. ]

[ Rumors has it that the Young Master once broke his attendant's fingers. I was really scared with how he stares at us. ]

Cahllen rubbed his aching forehead. A walking puppet. A person whose emotions seems to be nonexistent, and the various missing cases inside the Barons Estate. It all seems to have something to do with Gennieve.

[ Heh, How sad. ]

Magenda suddenly snickered. Cahllen stopped his actions.

[ A Child born just to serve as a puppet. How sad ]

“ What do you mean? ”

Cahllen asked while staring at Gennieve’s picture. He waited for Magenda’s Sarcastic Words but was only meet with silence. Sighing he took his attention back at the picture.

In the Picture, Gennieve was smiling happily together with his Family, The Family of Three was sitting beneath a big tree, as if on a family picnic. Nothing was wrong, it looks Harmonious and Sunny, but if one could look carefully, you can't help but notice the small ragged black bunny doll sitting beside Gennieve.

“ Weird ”

Cahllen muttered after staring intently at the doll, The more he stared at it the more he felt like it was alive. He highly suspects that the entire situation is even way more complex than the task stated it would be.

Some Gates Appears Without any notice. Since this is far from the time where Gates Is an everyday Happening, it is even more unlikely that anyone will notice. The First Ever Gate Has Just Recently Appeared in Millian which means the Authorities attention was wholeheartedly focused in one place.

If a person is near the location where a gate appears, then the probability of that person being sucked inside is as high as 90%. But Cahllen would rather believe that the entire Baron's Estate itself is engulfed inside the Gate.

That makes things more complicated for him. There was so many unknowns hidden in this seemly easy task.

---------------------

A.N: Hey everyone, I'm bacckkk! It's been a very long time, that's why I wanna say sorry. I has been very busy with my school works, I promise I wasn't really being lazy again. Huhu, If I can only chose I would rather write the entire chapter of this story than do my homework, but yeah, as we all know, I really can't do that. Even till now I have loads of School Works to do. I have so many problems that I cannot really gave some time off for myself. So yeah, Thank you for Still Continuing on reading this story even though I rarely updates. Thank you very much, I appreciate all of your feedbacks. I have read some of the comments but doesn't have that much time to reply, but still thank you for leaving some comments behind and showing your support. It keeps me motivated to continue this story which I've only started out of boredom. So yeah that's all for now, I'll be updating again if my schedule allows me too. Sending lots of love to all of you, bye😘