Chapter 11

The Gate.

As the novel depicted, It Only appears Once the protagonist started his journey... it means that there is still 12 years before the first Gate Appears.

Currently the protagonist is nothing more but a swaddling child, An eight year old one.

“ Crazy... Crazy...! ”

Cahllen Mumbles as he paced back and forth towards his room. Before the story even started, the storyline is already a mess.

Staring at the news Flashing before his eyes, He finally made up his mind. He opened his terminal and entered a string of complicated numbers.

In a barren and somewhat empty tavern, the sound of terminal rang. An old and somewhat withered hands picked it up.

“ Hello? This is Moragan Tavern's Delhen Speaking. What does the esteemed customer needs? ”

Un, ‘ I need a thousand serving of apple pies ’. ”

The old man who picked the terminal up, smiled gently.

“ Can the esteemed Sir name himself?  ”

“ Cahl, You can just call me that. ”

“ Then, What can this old man do for you Sir? ”

“ I've heard of your upcoming Auction. I'm very Interested about the last Auction item and hopes to purchase it directly. ”

Hur Hur! This... Sir is truly funny. Moragan works fairly. Backdoors aren't allowed... ”

“ 800 mil. ”

“ This Sir is looking down on us too much eh? ”

“ 900 mil. ”

“ Fine, This old man will reluctantly agreed. Please provide the address and pay directly towards the given link provided. If you cannot pay within an hour, the link will expire. ”

“ Lycon xxxxxx 23015.... Village xxxx. ”

Happy Cooperation.

With that the call ended. Cahllen sadly gazed at his terminal. Moragan Tavern wasn't an ordinary Tavern where drunkards spends their day. Moragan was a place for smuggled, illegal and dangerous things, but compared to toher organizations, Moragan was a legal place approved by the government itself.

It was a trustworthy place. Moragan strictly abides by the customer privacy and rights. Which in turn is very favorable towards him. With it he can avoid the surveillance staring tightly at him.