Chapter 7

In the desolate and dark corner outside Cahllen’s room, a small silhouette flashed past and stopped. A boy with slightly dark curly hair and obsidian eyes was standing outside Cahllen’s room.

Hmmp! Fool...

The boy muttered as he glanced at the slightly ajar door. He annoyedly flipped his curly hair and store inside the room.

Archviel is right. The plan needs to be done in advance. Blame yourself for being too nosy. ”

The boy said as he stroked his younger sibling’s hair. He humped again before glancing at the young Cahllen.

“ You're as Clumsy As A Baby. ”

He muttered after seeing Cahllen’s Unsightly posture when sleeping. He slowly adjusted the child’s Sleeping posture while patting him at the same time. The door creaked open softly, A tall boy entered the room, his long straight silver hair flowed naturally against his shoulders as his blood red eyes eerily shined in the dark.

Silvester it's time to go. Don't let the elders find out we're visiting the youngest again. ”

The silver head boy said while pointing towards the clock. The short curly haired boy tsked.

“ yeah, I know. You bettor do it fast, Archie. ”

The curly haired boy sarcastically said and stroked the sleeping Cahllen’s head for the last time before leaving. Archviel, the silver hair boy stepped forward towards the sleeping child. He lovingly patted the youngest head and bowed down to kiss Cahllen’s forehead.

“ Sleep Well, Cahlly. We will take care of the rest. ”

Cahllen slowly opened his eyes after hearing the soft footsteps leaving. His eyes didn't seem sleepy at all. It was clear and sharp.

“ I see. ”

It seems like there are still to many things he didn't know. The novel didn't state anything related to the Wolver Siblings, only stating how they hated the fourth child, Cahllen.

Cahllen himself didn't expect for things to be this complicated. It seemed like not things written in the novel was credible. He forgot one important thing, the Novel was written only by the protagonist perspective.

This is obviously a big blunder. This will make things harder for him. the novel only writes what the protagonist knows, then it'll be too risky for him. Since not all things the protagonist knows is right. The Wolver Siblings relationship is just one of the evidence that even the main character is imperfect. 

This family is truly not simple. There must be something holding the Wolver Siblings Together. The boy named Archviel mentioned the word ‘ Elders ’. Then it must have something to do with Hyre.

That old man is truly a pain. He was too involved in many things that he might endanger Cahllen.